Another Chappie

As Edward walked up to the Volturi, Eva, he's used to be girlfriend glared nonstop. She met Bella's gaze, and couldn't feel more hurt, and more heartbroken then she was. "Come up here Eva. I want to see something." Aro called out to his best Guard. Eva nodded scaredly, and walked to where Edward, Aro, Caius, And Marcus were. "Hello Edward." Eva growled. Aro laughed. "What Happened between you two?" Aro asked. Eva's heart shattered into two. Seeing Renesmee behind Bella. She couldn't believe Edward. After everything they've been through. "Years before Bella was even alive, I met Edward back in 1918. Before he passed from Spanish Influenza. I was on a hunt to fill my raging thirst. Then, I came into a small town. I saw a boy who looked to be about seventeen." Eva said. Frowning in the process. She hated talking about this. Is she could cry, she would. So, she quietly sobbed. "Faker." She heard Bella yell. Eva scoffed. "Faking? YOU THINK IM FAKING THIS SHEILD? YEAH I KNOW YOUR A SHEILD. AND I PROBABLY RUINED IT FOR YOU GUYS. AND IF YOUR WONDERING, YES I WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH YOUR HUSBAND BEFORE YOU MET HIM. SO I WOULD SHUT UP, AND LET ME TALK BEFORE I USE SOMETHING YOU WON'T THINKS PRETTY!" Eva yelled. Everyone's eyes went wide. To everyone's dismay, they never knew the anger she had bottled up for sentries. Cauis smiled.

"Let the fun begin"