The Side affects

Evalyns POV

"I think I'm..."

I hesitated. Who knew this moment would ever come? "P-p-pregnet,"I mumbled. Everyone's eyes grew wide. Especially Edwards. Roses face had a huge smile on it. "May I?" She asked. Gesturing to my stomach. I hesitantly nodded. She put her hand on it. "I feel it I feel it I feel it!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, and layed back down on the couch. "We need to run some tests on you Eva," Carlisle said to me, then looked right at Eddie. "You need to take care of her son." He said to him. I was confused by that. "What he means is, you can't leave here." Eddie said, reading my mind. "Wait, WHAT!" I exclaimed. "What about Charlie, Bella, Jake Seth.." I rambled. Eddie sighed, and came and sat beside me. "I'll be here for you Eva," he told me. I couldn't help but cry. He hugged me gently. "I'll tell them you'll staying  with us for... A while." He said more sternly. I put my hand on my face, crying a little. Esme rubbed my shoulders. You'll be fine Evalyn." She said to calm me. I wouldn't mind Jazz's calming power at the moment. Eddie growled at that. "Eddie I'm kidding." I told him. I layed down on the couch, and fell asleep, with Edward holding my hand.

                       Bella's POV.

School is starting soon, and the big question is, where's Eva? I heard a knock on the door. I got up, and opened it. Edward? "Hello Bella. May I come in?" He asked me with his smirk that always charms me. I nodded sheepishly. "Your sister, is really sick." He told me. My heart skipped a beat. "What! What happened? Is she okay?" I rambled. He touched my shoulders. "Carlisle is trying everything he can to heal her. Bella, it is important you don't see her. We don't know what the sickness is, but we think it's contagious. So please, stay. We will call you for any further notice." He told me. "I gotta go. Goodbye Bella," he said, and left. His Volvo was gone just like that. I hope my sister is okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was on vacation! There was no wifi. Ugh. But here's the chapter you've been waiting for. Also, I found an amazing book! It's called The Cat and the Hornet. If your a fan of miraculous ladybug like me, you'll like it. If not, don't check it out. It's that simple. Anyway,

Vote, share, and comment! Byeeeeeeeeeeee