News

(That picture is edited by us. If you want to use it, please ask first :) )

Kit's POV

If I say that I'm completely happy, I would be lying.

I'm 17 now. Ming is too, he just turned a couple weeks ago. I will turn 18 in a month or so.

Our relationship is going on strong, we are happy.

We've been together about two years. I think he might be the one, actually. I'm happy with him, and I think he's happy with me. If he wasn't, why would he be with me? 

Remember the incident where I thought that Pha had something against this? Well, I was wrong. I mean not completely. He was head over heels for Yo, and because both of them are guys, it was hard, almost impossible for him to confess. And when me and Ming 'came out' as a couple, he was jealous about how easy it looked. 

It went the way, that he confessed to Yo, when he got a little encouragement from me and Ming. You can just imagine the face that Yo was making in that time. I'm not sure if anything on this earth comes even close to the redness that decorated his cheeks.

It was a beautiful sight, seeing someone freshly in love. They are now happily together, like me and Ming.

There is this thing though...

I already told that I'm not completely happy. That is true. It has nothing to do with Ming however. It's my parents, my school, my life in general.

My parents are as stubborn as always. It's the same drill, they are right, I am wrong. They think that everything is fine, when it's definitely not the case. They (My dad most of the time) hurt me physically, when I was already hurting mentally because of them.

My school life sucked. I am still bullied. My friends, Ming, doesn't know about it. I've kept it as a secret. I'm actually quite good at keeping secrets. I don't think that's completely a good thing though. 

Anyway, in the school, when I'm not with my friends or Ming... I'm just gonna compound Ming to my friends, he belong to that category too... when I'm not with my friends, meaning I'm eating alone or I am in different classes than them, I'm being bullied, mentally most of the time, but physically too. It surely doesn't help the state that I'm already in. With problems at home, I don't need the same kind of treatment from some random guys from school.

Some days I just think that I could escape from my parent by going to school, but it doesn't work.

When they are mentally bullying me, they are calling me names, whispering about me, they blame me about things I did wrong, they criticize, they intimidate me and are trying to take the control over my actions.

Physically, they are kicking, punching, biting, even spitting. One time some dude was waving a knife, and cut 'accidentally' a little bit of my leg.

You probably think why haven't Ming notice all this. Physical bullying leaves marks, why isn't he noticing. Well, it's because most of the marks are in the leg area, and I always use long pants. Stomach area, I never take of my shirt.

But Kit, when you are having sex, isn't he seeing them at least then.

No, he's not. We are not... In that area yet. It's not that I don't want to, it's just... I feel so insecure about myself, about my body. It's something I'm not ready to show off.

It's not like we haven't done anything... We have cuddled, kept long make out session and... Well... I think that might be all. We haven't had the 'skin against skin' contact precisely. He hasn't even tried. I'm kinda clad, because I don't want to talk about it with him. It seems really awkward.