It begins...

Time flew so fast, that Kit was already 10 years old and very happy about their family situation. Their money situation was as well as everything else. Maybe even better than other 3 headed family's.

But his dad worked so hard, that Kit didn't see his dad often anymore, sometimes maybe in the evenings before he went to sleep. His mom didn't give him as much attention as before. She was busy with her friends, household and work.

Kit was with his friends very often, playing in the park or in the football field since he didn't got enough time with his family. He still had fun with his friends.

Kit's POV

I think mom is annoyed because dad is not home so often, she is so different now. Sometimes I can hear when she complains about it to her friends. I don't want to listen when she talks bad about my dad, I don't want to hear. I'm always trying to forget what I think is going on. I'm going out with Beam, I can't stand this.

"Ermm... Beam, wanna hang out? Let's play with your new video game," I immediately called him. Through the phone I heard, that someone else was with him.

"Who's with you? You know that I can hear him right?" I asked rolling my eyes, though I know he can't see me.

Beam laughed and then said that his friend Mingkwan from the same school was with him at that time. "If you don't mind, you can join us," he said eagerly.

I really didn't mind because the more I know people, the more open doors I have.

I quickly put my jacket and my sneakers on, and took my own game controller. I headed towards Beam's house, it wasn't so long away. 

I walked the path to his front door and ringed the bell. The door opened, and I saw this dude, he was a little taller than me, and had these cute little eyes. Basically, he looked like a normal guy.

"Hi! I'm Mingkwan, you must be Kit," he reached his hand towards me for a shake. He smiled like there was no tomorrow.

I shaked his hand, smiling awkwardly. "Yea, I am. N-nice to meet you, I guess..." I guess he's the same age, so why is he this formal? No one ever, had shaken my hand.

"Let's go, Beam is on his room," he stopped me from thinking.

I didn't see it was necessary to say anything more, so I just walked quickly to Beam's room. There he was playing, concentrating on his game. Really? Medal of honor? I thought that we would play something less... I don't know, violent, like Crash Bandicoot or something...

"Do you mind? Mingkwan seems to be really into these war games," Beam smirked.

"You guys can call me just Ming. No one calls me by that name anymore," this Ming guy said. Seriously? What's with him? Formal and into war...

We played that game for quite awhile. I completely forgot my mom and her complains. We had actually a really good time. I felt my phone buzzing, my mom called. My smile drop for a while. I put a smile on my face quickly, because I didn't want to drown my friend, and I think my new friend, with my unnecessary problems.

"Kit darling, it's time to come home,"  I heard my mom saying sweetly.

"Yea sure, I'll be there in no time," I answered quickly, which made my friends heads turn to me. I hang up the call and sat up. "Sorry guys, gotta go home."

They nodded and continued to play. I walked to the door, when I heard Ming's voice. "Be safe," his face was turn towards me again, and he smiled with his teeth showing. I nodded understanding, and walked out.