Why, how and who?

Again, over the time, Kit got out of the school grade. The summer has officially begun and Kit is at the beach with Yo. The beach was filled with people today. The sun was burning so bright and all the children were playing and doing sand castles. 

As usually, Kit and Yo didn't want to show so much bare skin. Both of them were a little insecure about themselves. They didn't even know why. Maybe it's this age, they are growing towards adulthood, and they didn't know how they will change formally.

"Hey Yo, should we go swimming, the water looks so warm and clear..." I asked with a shy and unconfident voice. I tried to take a step forward, towards the water.

"Well... You know... Maybe... I don't know." Yo looked at the ocean, the smiling children and the birds in the sky, then he looked at me. "I think we could go," he gave a shy smile but at the same time, it showed bravery.

We stood up and took our sandals off. After that Yo and I took our shirts off at the same time, so no one would have to do it first. We weren't in the best shape, it looked like i had not eaten in years, and Yo was a well-eating kid, the thug kid, duh like always haha.

The boys looked at each other, then started to laugh, pointing each other. They started to walk together towards the water. Both of them got the feeling, that everyone were staring at them. Staring at the gaunt one, and the fat ass one. The thoughts were only on their heard though. It was little awkward to be exact.

"Hey, why are we just standing here? We came here to have fun, let's go now Wayo!" I encouraged myself.

I tried to get Yo happy, and not more insecure about his self and his shape. I think he was fine just the way he was. I would never be able to find a friend like Yo. He were something that I would not change for anything. Beam is the other one. I trust them both as much. I could tell them everything about anything ((A/N Just you wait Kitkat)), they were my best friends. Right?

I jumped in the water with Yo. It really was warm, just as I thought it would be. 

I splashed water on Yo's face with my hands. Then I got under the water and pulled him down from his legs. It was really fun. I swam away from the angry looking Yo. He looks so ridiculous when he's mad.

"Aah ouch, Yo! Let me go! Let me go. Okay okay I'm sorry. Just a prank bro!! Jeeezz..." He tickled me from my stomach, that bastard knew one of my weak spots were there. Asshole... I will get my revenge of his revenge. And then probably he revenges back to my revenge. That's how it works for us.

The boys were having such a playful time, that they didn't notice the waves. They were getting bigger and bigger, coming right towards them. Where they were, didn't have much people around. Yo threw the beach ball, and the wind took a hold of it. Kit was going to get it, because Yo was getting tired and shivered from the sudden coldness that hit them, so he was already back at the ground.

Kit hesitated a little. The ball was pretty far, and the sudden weather change would harden the catching. It was Yo's, so he should get it. Yo might get mad if it just flowed away.

Kit started to get closer to the ball. Ha HA! Gotcha! He took the ball, and started to head back. As he started to swim back, he felt that something was leading him without his will. The waves. They were getting so strong, that small Kit was like a feather that they could bounce around.

Kit's POV

Okay, I'm screwed. My both hands were around the ball, I couldn't swim without hands. I was pretty bad at swimming in general. This looks bad.

The waves tried to take a hold of me, I tried to fight against them. No use. They were strong. Much stronger than I would ever get. Without even realizing, I was under water.