Happy family

Hi guys! How ya all doing? So this is just the first chapter, a little lighter than what is about to come... If you get triggered easy, don't even bother to read this story further (Even if I warn you, I know still someones that get triggered easy, are going to read this xd) Anyway, enjoy!

Kit was born to a good family. Everybody loved him, and Kit loved them as much. The family was happy most of the time. They went to the beach everyday, and they made good food all the time. His mom and dad got along with each other. His mom worked very hard to get the food to the table, and his dad has his own little shop, but he didn't work so hard. They didn't want to worry their precious child, because he was only 4. 

Kit's mom broke up with Kits dad, so that was something, that was missing from their life. She got married again with a guy, who promised to take care of little Kit as he was his own child. They wanted that their little prince, Kit, was happy, and would find new and permanent friends.

Kit's POV.

I'm happy with my family, I love my mommy and step-daddy. I still missed my real daddy so much. Now, that I have my step-daddy, I can do everything, like play football with someone.

"Daddy, can we play football today? I really want to, pretty please?" I looked my dad with a puppy face, so he would accept my request, and it worked. He looked me with his silly face and took me to his embrace, then we went to the backyard to play. 

Me and dad had a good time, until mommy yelled us to eat her delicious food. My favorite food, ramen.

Kit was really happy to have a family like this. He wanted to make his parents proud when he would grew up. His dad's career was growing, and their life changed even better. They went to eat in restaurants, they could take a trip anywhere exotic. Kit had many good friends, too. But his best friends were Wayo and Beam. He knew, that their friendship would last. Kit became 5 years old, and then got into preschool. He learned the first letters really fast, Kit even learned to write his own name for the first time. He got so motivated, that he learned more faster than the other kids. 

***

(So this first one is a little short, because... well, plot. Don't forget to comment and vote :) If you don't like this, don't vote! We are not pressuring you to do anything)