Soft kisses part 1

Kit's POV

His expression doesn't change one bit. It's scary actually. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

"I mean, I-I like your singing and everything... I-I didn't mean to say that, at least not that way... Sorry, I-I just leave and never talk to you again and you can be without me and not bothered..."

"Kit, Kit, chill," he hold me in place by my arms, so I couldn't run away. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I couldn't push him back, so he would have let his grip go of me. 

"Ming, what the hell are you doing? Let me go!"

"Kit."

When he said that, it sounded more like a command than something to comfort me. 

"What?"

"I knew."

My heart stopped. "W-what?"

"I mean I didn't know, but I guessed."

I stayed silent for a while.

"Guessed what?"

"That you love me. And I wanna tell you that it is okay. I won't run away."

I can't say anything to that, so I stayed still, waiting for him to say something more.

"It is normal to realize something like that in this age. It doesn't bother me at all. I might feel something similar actually."

"You what?"

"I feel something similar," he repeated without hesitating, and without showing any signs of regretting his sayings.

"We should maybe go out sometime, to clarify these feelings. To see if they're real or just hogwash."

I stared at him in his eyes, wondering what the hell just happened. Did he actually just ask me out? Me? Out?

"O-okay," I said, my voice was trembling. His hands were still on my arms, and he was smiling so beautifully. "But if we do that, remember that I might not let go of you anymore..." I said so silently, that I wasn't even sure did I say it out loud. 

Then, out of nowhere, he pulled me closer, into a hug. "I think I can bear that."

"kitkat? You can let go of me now," he chuckled a bit. Shit. I didn't notice I was still hugging him, so I quickly let go of him.

"I will leave now, see you soon?"

"Yeah..." I answered and turned around to leave. I anyhow felt his hand turning me around again. And there it was again. His lips on my cheek. Again it was soft and warm, I wanted him to do it on my lips, I admit it to myself that I really want it to happen one day. I am serious about my feelings after all that shit what I have been through.

"You missed," I said silently and moved my lips towards his, still not kissing him though. Leaving a space there for him to decide. If he doesn't want to, he can pull back.But he didn't pull back. He closed the space between us. His lips met mine. Not roughly, barely even touching. He wasn't sure about this. But I was, so I leaned a little more forward, to really feel it. He didn't refuse it, he didn't pull away. This wasn't a dream, this was reality. And now I'm sure about it.

For a moment we stayed like that. Then I pulled away and hugged him again. 

"Are... Are you free tomorrow after school?"

"I might be..."

"Well then, I'm going now. See you tomorrow." He pulled away from the hug, looked at me smiling, then he left.

Ming's POV

I went straight home after that. I jumped to my bed and just layed down. 

Did I just kiss a guy, and like it? I don't have anything against it, it was just weird. Even weirder when the guy that I kissed was Kit. Kit! 

But it was nice, pleasant. His lips were so soft, he applied the right amount of pressure, and smelled so insanely good. Up until that kiss, I wasn't even sure that I liked him that much.He was quiet and shy, I was loud and crazy. I didn't see it coming. I'm not even sure why I told him I had those feeling for him. I didn't, not then, and now, I do. Everything can change so quickly apparently. 

I'm going out with him tomorrow... What am I supposed to do then? Do I act like normal or do I have to invest in? Is it expected that I bring him something? At this age, is it weird to bring something? Is it too cheesy?

Where should we go? To the zoo? Café? Clothing store? Oh wait... I know. It might not be the best place, but at least he doesn't expect it. And after that we could go eat somewhere. Maybe eat romantically under the moonlight and kiss when we are watching into each others eyes. Well if that isn't too cheesy then I don't know what is. Why am I even thinking this far? Dates aren't supposed to be planned, they're supposed to just happen. 

I'm not kidding about that kiss under the moonlight though... I loved his lips, his kisses. I wasn't sure why, I just did. It felt like something I need in my life. I need him in my life. 

I'm thinking too far.

How did my life come to this part.

One kiss, and I have fallen head over toes for him.

Ming fall asleep deep in his thoughts.