--INTRO: I GOT7 BOYS

THIS STORY ISNT MUCH OF A FANFIC. FANFIC TO ME IS MORE OF A OVER Dramatic story about a celebrity and his lover. The only thing my story and Fanfic are a like is it's about GOT7.

First few chapters are.. no where. It's like an intro for the whole story.. everything starts later. I'm sorry if the first few chapters are freaking boring and no GOT7 to be found lol.

HERE IT IS:

•••••••••••••

In every story, the girls are skinny, pretty, and is loveable, but Jennie in this case, is the total opposite.

Jennie Madden is a.. not skinny.. well, a fat girl and she isn't that pretty. Because her parents owns a steak restaurant, her image was pretty much representing the place. FAT.

She ignores those comments of people saying towards her. She doesn't care about them and continued to hang out with her friends even though her friends are good looking, popular and in the next level. SHE is nothing.

Everything that happens in her life are very mainstream. Until one afternoon, we was walking to somewhere and saw a group of boys each riding a wheelman motor and one of them dropped a bracelet. She was going to return it to the owner but.. meeting those guys changed her life. She should've kept it... The bracelet brought her luck you can say.. But I think it's mostly because of those 7 boys who turned her life up-side-down.

===A/N===

I think the story is like Jennie. Maybe the appearance and starting isn't likable. Each of the chapters are boring.. BUT if you spent a little time trying to read it all together, it'll become a very good story. People dont like Jennie by grading her looks but when ever someone tries to talk to her like Got7, they think she's a nice girl and very interesting.

I hope in a way somehow, This story will be inspiring, Because it already inspired one of my reader to Work Towards Their Dream.

I want to be inspired and inspiring. It won't be the same as other stories :D

======

Note: If you guys are bored right at the first chapter then.. -sigh- u can skip to Chapter 30.

Some my readers read from the first chapter to the latest loved the storyline. Boring at first but it all connected.

Guys~ Trust me with the story. I got ideas that cant wait to be written down. Some moments in here will be how Got7 or the friends up there really did. Like a true story~

CHARACTER:

---GOT7 members:

JB

Mark

Jr

Jackson

Youngjae

Bambam

Yugyeom

-Jennie Madden (Girl)

-(Jennie's friends and group)

-Aiden T.(Boy)

-Nelson N. (Boy)

-Kaein M.(Boy)

-Ahna R.(Girl)

-Sora C.(Girl)

-Semra B.(Girl)

-Luis C.(Boy)

Information:

All of the Got7 members and Crazy8 are in the same high school but seems to have never met each other before. Maybe did but never really close.

-12 Grade(Senior):

Kae In

Mark

Nelson

JB (Jae Bum)

Jackson

Ahna

-11 grade(Junior):

Semra

Jr (Junior and Jinyoung)

Youngjae

Luis

Aiden

-10 grade(Sophomore):

Bambam

Sora

Yugyeom

Jennie

===TO BEGIN===>