Chapter 17: The House

Start from the beginning

     "Se-Sehun?" The aforementioned heard and looked back.

     "L-Luhan-hyung..." He muttered as he saw his hyung coming towards him.

     "How long have you been sitting there? I was asleep and the moment I woke up, Mr. Kang, my driver, told me about you."

     "I-I am just passing by. I just noticed that this was your house. How come I forgot already?" Sehun said with a bit of stuttering. But actually, it was a lie. He really knew that the house was Luhan's and that's the reason why he went out of their house. He did that, wanting to see his hyung as a surprise. But he ended up just sitting there since he's too nervous to knock or ring the doorbell.

     "Really? Well, why not come in here for a while? It's okay, right?"

     "Uhh... Is it okay?" he awkwardly asked.

     "Why are you returning the question to me? Of course, it is. You've been here already right? I just asked if it's okay because I was considering that maybe you have any appointments or whatever," his hyung told him.

     "Oh. Y-yeah. I'm free today," the younger responded and as soon as Luhan heard that, the older took his wrist and started to pull him in.

     "Let's go inside then," Luhan said with a reassuring smile and Sehun gladly obliged.

     Sehun planned it all. He's liking his hyung's company more & more and that pushed him to do it. He couldn't explain why so but he wanted to be with Luhan badly. The white puppy felt like he's feeling lighter and merrier with the doe-eyed blondie's company. The lingering thought that he's that mean to Luhan before was making his heart ache for so much remorse. He was still guilty and he's trying his best to make it all up and to repay the goodness of his brother figure.

     They went inside and the older offered any drink or food the younger wanted to have. The latter refused but requested some cool air since he stayed under the heat of the sun for minutes. The Xi invited him to go to his room since there was an aircon there. Well, the Oh, of course, accepted the invitation.

     They stayed there for some time, talking about random stuffs. When the two ran out of absurd topics, Sehun reembered something that he badly wanted to ask. Produced enough amount of courage, he spoke and launched a query.

     "H-hyung?"

     "Yep, Sehun-ah?"

     "I'll ask you something."

     "Oh, go ahead."

     "Hyung? Why were you teary-eyed when I saved you from a motorbike? And also on the balcony when I was about to apologize to you..." Sehun asked and Luhan looked like he didn't like it.

     "H-hyung? It's okay if you don't want to ans-" White puppy spoke in a sorry manner but Luhan cut it.

     "Wait. Will you promise me not to tell anyone?" Uncertainly, Luhan asked.

     "Yes..." The other managed to say after few seconds of giving his brother a puzzled look.

     "You know, I'm trusting you, Sehun. Since the day we became friends..."

     "I won't break that precious thing."

     "I'm looking forward to that," he sighed. "Well, here it is. I was crying that time on the motorbike incident because of family matters. My father wanted me to be the heir of the company. He said that I must study hard to be a pride to him and be worthy of calling me his son. I hadn't stopped my tears from falling because I felt like my own dreams were broken & thrown in an instant. I wanted to be a performer or a soccer player, not a businessman. I-I didn't have any other choice but to comply although he's treating me like not a son unless proven. He's my father afterall... And disobeying him is not a good option," Luhan explained with a bit of melancholic tone.