----

Around 1:30pm I wanted to have a shower and I needed to go and get my suit which was at Louis and Harry’s hotel. I’m so glad that the two are okay now, I mean… After what happened it was awkward for a while but now they’re back to best friends and it’s nice.

I knocked on the bathroom door, “Tiegan I need a shower!” I shouted encase her head headphones in, “Too bad!” she hollered back. My mouth gaped as I heard her response. “What do you mean?!” I shouted back putting my hand flat on the door as I tried to get closer. “I told you this morning” she started to hum a tune waiting for my response “You were being serious!?” I asked in disbelief! “Yeah-huh, look, I’m just about to do my hair so stay out okay? You can’t see!” She said and I heard some shuffling around. “But Tiegan I need a shower!” I said in more disbelief, she was actually being serious! She was going to be in there all day and not let me have a shower! On my birthday! “Please tell me you’re joking!” I heard more of a rustle and the door unlock and Tiegan popped her head around the corner with a towel around her head and body “Oh I’m being serious Zayn you had your chance” she leant forward and pecked me quickly on the lips, but I had other ideas. I put one of my hands around her waist quickly and the other on her neck and the back of her head or the towel, pulling her in for a deeper kiss, this was really our first proper kiss and it was amazing, the way my lips locked perfectly with hers and the way her hand fell to my hair and she slowly started to tug on the ends of my hair, she is amazing at this. We pulled away and I left her breathless, “See you later babe” I winked and decided to tease her, if she won’t let me use my shower then she won’t see me until my party.

{Harry’s P.O.V}

I don’t think anybody can ever understand how much it hurts to see him so happy to see her… I mean, I love Eleanor she’s an amazing girl and she treats him so right. But… But I just wish sometimes that I could be the reason for the beautiful smile that dances on his face when he gets a call from her, wishing he’d give me the same face if it were me…

“Harry?... Hello?” Louis was waving in my face and I snapped out of my daydream “Huh?” I asked and rubbed my eyes, he chuckled “Not daydreaming about me again are you Haz?” since he found out that I love him and such he finds it funny to make jokes, which I’m cool with because sometimes I can tell him the truth and him just take it as a joke which takes a lot off of my chest. “Of course babe, on my mind twenty four seven” I said sarcastically, even though that it was true. He gave me a cheeky wink a blew me a camp kiss, I rolled my eyes and walked up behind him and whispered into his ear “Just to let you know if us did happen, that you’d so be the girl” I smiled as soon as I pulled away and his jaw was now gaping but his eyes smiled at me, he got the kitchen towel, rolled it up and whipped me with it, “Ow BITCH!” I shrieked and grinned, this mean’s war. I put my hands up and started to run towards him, getting whacks and whips of the towel on my hands to protect my private parts, I got closer to Louis and took the towel off of him, and we were now pinned up against the kitchen breakfast bar counter, my groin was pushed closely to his and I looked down, I knew I shouldn’t have so I quickly looked back up to be met with Louis lips on my own, is this really happening?...!

His tongue guided over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I venerably let him in, I needed someone to pitch me… This isn’t real! It can’t be real! He pulled away slowly holding onto the kiss almost. “Wow, you’re a good kisser Haz” he winked at me and slid away from my grip slowly like it was nothing… But for some reason it didn’t hurt me at all… I mean… He just kissed me… Scratch that, made out with me. “So Haz, what are you wearing?” he said biting into an apple, I just stood there in shock with my jaw catching flies facing the wall as that’s where Louis was only just a few moments ago. “Ughh you gay boy” he joked and winked at me, which made me snap out of it “Just a kiss Haz, just wanted to see what you’re like, you’re not that bad” he winked at me and threw the apple in the air, catching it in one hand and taking another big bite before chucking it into the bin.