Chapter 9

Jay's pov

Bloom an buddy black out but they didn't hit the ground as I created a bed for them, then they crash right onto it.

Helia said," what happened."

I said," they black out an dragon's wrapped around them in protective mode till morning. While the rest of us go get some sleep an cool off as well."

The dragon's nodded their heads an they did what was asked of them. While the rest of us went to bed for the night an to cool off.

2 days later

It's been two day's since the whole accident an the other's were feeling guilty. Cloe an the other dragon's haven't left bloom's or buddy's side since then. When they leave I would put a barrier up around bloom an buddy till they get back.

Today wasn't any different, an blair said," I hope our dragon's are okay."

I said," I hope so, an cause even though after you girl's told us. I think aiden an noah know only because when their parents pass out they both had a scared look on their faces."

Molly said," could you know affected them at this age an will they feel the same thing as well."

I understand why she whisper as the specialist, winx, their parents, an mini winx came in. The dragon's didn't leave today cause they wanted to protect buddy an bloom.

Stella said," have they woken up yet."

Cloe woke up an she said," no."

Daphne said," we just wanted to know why all of us but the harmony group an their boyfriend's have to leave."

Noah crawl over to me an I picked her up, then I hold her in my arms.

Lilly said," right now you all don't need to know, an understand that the reason we or them won't tell you is because it doesn't concern you."

Timmy said," but we can help."

Maya came in an she said," you guys need to patient okay, an if they tell you. You sky would do anything to stop bloom from doing anything. Along with both of your parents, an for right now please don't push or froce it okay. Harmony group an their specialist have they woken up yet."

Cole said," maya they haven't awaken yet, but we think aiden an noah know."

Maya said," I'm aware of that, an tomorrow we'll talk guys."

Then she left oritel said," we're going to be at pyros red fountain by that time aren't we, an we won't be here when you guy's talk right."

Blair an the rest us sighed then we said in unison," yea."

They nodded their heads an we all ate dinner.

As we were finishing dinner cloe came in an she said," they're awake, but be careful an that goes for everyone."

As we walked into the living room buddy was wrapped around bloom in protective mode, an bloom was just resting her head on his side.

Sky said," buddy can we talk please."

Buddy let out little roars not to scared the little ones, an bloom just give sky a harsh glare.

Molly said," avery is it true."

Avery nodded his head an blair said," we'll jay an his friends."

Buddy nodded his head along with bloom, an the others were confused.

I said," buddy I know aiden is laying on your side, an can I bring noah up to you both."

Bloom nodded her head an I walked over to her, then I hand noah to her.