Chapter 24

Sky's pov

Aisha made a morphix net to catch bloom an the two little pups. As the net lower near us noah reach out for one of the pups. One of the pups that wasn't being hold by bloom ran over to noah an she hug the little pup in her arms so did the other mini winx when their pup ran up to them. Then they all hold onto their pups an soon all of the mini winx had each pup of amaru's along with snowflakes pups.

Iris said," they'll bond soon but amaru's an snowflakes pups are bonded with the winx along with mini winx. But the mini winx will bond with their pets when they're two years old an right now we need to all rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day an we need to get our energy up as well."

All of us nodded our heads an we all went inside the palace. Bloom was in my arms with her pup an bloom's dad will put noah in her room with her pup. Everyone went their separate ways an when I was in our room. I layed bloom down on her side of the bed an I layed next to her on my side of the bed then I fell asleep holding bloom next to me for the night.

Iris's pov

Talia, aruiana, lyna, carissa, bloom, an I were the only ones up.

Bloom look so tired an lyna said," bloom you okay you look so tired."

Bloom yawn saying," yeah an I didn't get much sleep."

Bloom cough an I said," bloom are you sure your okay."

Bloom cough again an thank god nathaneil along with the other four guys are up.

Nathaneil's pov

Iris said," nate can you stay with bloom for a minute an actually all of you boys stay here we'll be back."

Then soon they left to their training room then I walked over to bloom an I gave her a hug. She was shivering an she was coughing at the same time.

I said," bloom you okay."

She shook her head saying," I feel cold an sick but I have no idea why."

Taila an the other girl's came back after a minute. I walked over to iris gave her kiss an then I walked back over to bloom. As she was starting to lose balance an I caught her in time before she fell.

Carissa said," it's okay bloom but could you get in contact with your dragon an the other dragon's."

Bloom try but then she said," no I can't sorry guy's an whatever or whoever made the dragon's disappeared. They made sure that our connection with one another was not available especially buddy an my connection with each other."

Iris said," wouldn't the other fairies feel the same effect an as well with their dragon's."

Bloom said," yes sorta but it won't be as strong as my connection with them is an they will only feel a little hurt just not much as me."

Aruiana said," wow that is amazing to know an scary at the same time."

Bloom nodded her head an taila said," yes it is an that means bloom won't be able stand up for long. Also too bloom is there away to at least reach them an find them."

Kyle, doug, matt, an nick were next to their wife's while my wife stands next to me.

Lyna said," yeah is it possible to reach them with something."

Iris stand next to bloom an she said," is there anything you two share besides the same power an magic."

I pick bloom up as she lost balance an I carry her to the couch in the living room with the others behind me. Once I layed her down an I sat behind her head for now knowing sky.