Chapter 8

Bloom's pov

This morning or afternoon I think, I woke up an I look around my surroundings. I didn't know where I was, an I got up trying not to wake up the dragon I slept on. Once I got off the bed an I stretch my muscles out. I saw some one on the couch but I couldn't make out who it was an I didn't want to wake them up.

I walked out of my room to my daughters room, an when I walked in her room seeing her stand up smiling at me.

I walked over to her an I picked her up saying," you hungry my little girl."

She nodded her head smiling, an once we got downstairs there were people also too dragon's I don't know.

Noah said," mommy can I-"

Someone said," sweetie not now okay."

Noah huff an she said," okay."

I was so confused but I shook it off an I ate dinner. After dinner noah went to her room with someone I don't know, I just shook it off an I layed on the couch for the night in the living room.

This morning it was five in the morning, an my stomach growl waking me up. I sat up as I was on the couch in the living room, then I got up off the couch an I stretch my muscles.

I saw noah playing with a dragon an when I walked into her room. Also too some of memory's came in especially remembering aiden was noah's dragon an they were playing next to her crib.

I said," sweetie an aiden honey you guy's hungry."

Aiden an noah gasp as they both said," you remember me."

I giggle saying," noah your my daughter an aiden your her dragon of course I remember even though the memory is fuzzy. I do remember you aiden an that your going to be the best dragon ever to her."

They both smile running to me, then I pick noah up an aiden layed on her head. As I walked out of noah's room, an down the steps buddy smile at us three.

Aiden said," daddy does this mean you an aunt bloom remember everything."

I smile at buddy an he smile back saying," sorry aiden, not everything but we remember you two an cloe. That's all right now, an even though the memory is fuzzy we remember you three."

Noah an aiden said," yay!!!!!"

Buddy chuckle while I giggle, an once I place noah down in her highchair aiden layed on her tray. Buddy sat behind them, before I made food I gave noah her breakfast bottle an aiden as well. Then buddy lick my cheek an then I went to make breakfast.

As I was finishing breakfast, then I turn around an I place the food on the table. I saw the winx an the specialist, even though the memory of them is fuzzy but I remember their names so does buddy.

I look at buddy an I said in our private link with each other :

Me- hey let's shock them, an with us not knowing them hmm?

Buddy- good plan bloom an let's start.

Out of our private link with each other:

I grab a glass in the cupboard an I fill up my glass with water. As I walked over to the table an I sat by buddy who was sitting behind noah also aiden.

I said," so who are you guy's exactly."

A little girl said," I'm rose daughter of flora an helia."

I lift my glass up to my lips hiding my smile, an only because I know all of them. But I'm trying so hard not to say anything an so is buddy.

Cloe said," yea an I'm cl-"