Chapter 20

Adrien's pov

We nodded our heads an he left with amaru when he arrive at the smoothie bar along with sunset restaurant as well.

I said," maya how can I give this medicine to bloom an the dragons without showing my powers."

Maya was holding nelly an she said," I can create a invisible barrier for your magic an so they won't know. Also too they won't know either that I created something an it will last till your done adrien."

Nelly said," wveak aou."

Maya an I laugh at how silly my little sister is. After I serve my last customers their smoothies then I grabbed the potion medicine an we left to where bloom along with the dragon's are. Nelly fell asleep in maya's arms then I asked maya to stop an she did.

I use a sleep barrier spell to protect her an we arrive at the shield. When we walked through the shield we saw the other winx, the specialist, an the other groups that were sitting around the camp fire. Maya created a invisible barrier around nelly an me just to hide my magic an hers.

Maya said," hi guys."

All of them said," hi maya an adrien."

Blair said," their uh position hasn't change an since last night when you left maya."

I walked over to where bloom is an I kneel down by her side. I place my hand on her forehead saying," maya they're right now okay an it must of change from whatever it was yesterday till today."

Riven said," how do you know that."

Luckily maya came up with something an she said," because when he first arrive here an that he learn from our doctors we have here. When to know if something has change or something is wrong with the dragon's an also too their fairies as well."

I knew that was a lie but thankfully they brought it an they didn't pressure on about the lie maya just told them. I stand back up after placing the medicine potion on the ground an I let the medicine potion stay where it was as I stand up fully off the ground.

I said," crystal reavlness."

As I said that spell an I saw why they were sick.

Then I said," cyrstal antidote medicine."

Soon the medicine disappeared from where it was then into bloom's, the two little ones, an the dragon's body. Luckily once I was done maya lifted the spell around bloom, the dragon's, an me when I finished the spell.

I said," they should wake up tomorrow morning feeling better an maya can I speak to you now."

Maya nodded her head an we left the area the others are at.

Once we were down at the smoothie bar an maya said," so what made them sick adrien."

I said," it must of been from the third wave hitting them that made them sick an especially the little ones."

Maya handed me nelly while we were walking down here to the smoothie bar an sunset restaurant. I did remove the sleep barrier spell from around my little sister after we exited the shield an out of any ones viewing eyes.

Maya said," adrien an will it come back while they're in the third wave."

I shook my head "no" then I said," no they should be good an if it does just let us know we'll create another potion."

Annabel my pet came in her horse form an with her brother running up to us.

Maya said," well thank you adrien an we'll see you soon right."