Chapter 17

Previously from the last part of the last chapter:

Tecna's pov 

We all are currently in the ship an in the air searching for the dragon's also too their fairies as well.

Riven said," anything tecna an timmy."

I said," no not yet."

Ryan said," I hope their not mad."

Hayden said," of course not why would they be."

Sky said," cause we couldn't just stay still an wait till the guardian dragon's capture the trix."

Jay said," we'll we just couldn't wait a hold three months for them to get back an that would take to long to wait for the three months."

Heila said," I agree with that an we can explain as they'll probably want one."

Flora said," let's just hope their dragon's an them aren't mad though."

Musa said," especially since they aren't going to be happy with us an that we didn't stay still also wait for the three months."

Cameron said," well maya did say that they would litterty be on alert an be cautious not to be notice."

Nick said," also too she did say if we were going to find them an to make sure the trix aren't following us."

Timmy said," she couldn't tell us why though an that's what I don't get."

End of this last chapter part an the beginning of this chapter.

Flora's pov

Tecna said," yea an like what would happened if the trix followed us."

Brandon said," yea an I agree with that."

Throne said," also too she did say to be really careful an she also told us that they'll be on high alert if they sense anything around them."

Daphne said," maybe maya wanted to tell us that if the trix were following us an we were finding bloom along with the other's after being told to wait along with staying still. I think she meant by that we'll be putting them an the children in danger."

Riven said," that could be true an why couldn't we be with them."

Musa said," excuse me."

I said," riven you might as well take that back."

We all laugh when riven stutter trying to speak an roy said," musa I think he meant by that as if we're all there to protect them an be with them as well. Especially sky who might get a fire kick from bloom an a earful from her."

Will said," oh yea that will be fun to see an watch as well."

Sky rolled his eyes an saying," hahaha real funny an I might just hide from her then knowing bloom along with the other dragon's powers as well." 

We all laugh an saying," yeah that's true an we all probably would hide as well."

Ryan said," uh guy's look outside."

We did then we saw the trix trying to find bloom an the other's.

Timmy said," well if they wanted to hide an be undetectable. They made sure of that an there isn't any sign of their magic trail or energy trail to followed."