Chapter 6

Brandon's pov

As stella's parents left, I turn towards stella saying," I know you don't want to talk to me, an I know I mess up."

She said," yep, an also too what you did was not right. Especially you know my best friend an sunflare's aunt has the dragon flame. You are lucky she didn't burn you guys, she might of left a burn mark but be happy it isn't huge an bad."

She sighed as she stand up from her bed an she walked over to me.

Stella's pov

I place my hands on his shoulder's saying," you might have block our blow's but bloom's. Doesn't mean I don't care about you an goes with bloom, we were just angry cause what you guys did was wrong."

He sighed an he said," okay but am I forgiven."

I shook my saying," not until you boys along with sky fix things with bloom. As it did hurt her more then anything then it did us. Actually it did hurt us but bloom was the one that was most hurt by it."

We were walking downstairs to join my parents an our daughter to eat dinner.

My mom said," so what happened guys, stella you were out for six hours after we put sunflare down for a nap. Jay did tell us an the rest of the parents what happened well that you winx passed out."

I sighed an so did brandon.

We both said in unison," does sky's an bloom's parents know."

Sunflare said," mommy an daddy yes they do know."

My dad said," an they'll need to explain to them why you winx passed out from exhaustion."

Brandon said," that would be interesting how that would go down. Especially how sky will be in trouble."

I sighed as brandon said that cause my dad said," what do you mean."

A smirk came onto my face as I look at brandon saying," how would you like to do the honor's brandon on telling them."

Brandon gulp as he took a sip of his drink an he said," uh sure, but will I be forgiven if I do stella."

I said," I told you brandon, not until you boys fix things with bloom."

He nodded his head saying," guess I deserve that an I will stella promise."

I nodded my head an brandon started telling them what happened from the beginning to the end.

After a hour or so brandon finished by saying," an they passed out from rage."

My parents an our poor little girl had their mouths open.

My mom said after a minute," well it seems you boy's need to make it right with bloom an the girl's. Stella is right none of the winx will forgive you boys till you boy's fix it with bloom."

Sunflare said," your lucky daddy that auntie bloom didn't hurt you boys as bad as you got."

I nodded my head an I said," yep, I wonder how the other winx an specialist are doing."

They nodded their heads an we continue eating our dinner.

Aisha's pov

I woke up in my room to see my parents standing next to my bed with lilly in their arms. Lilly reached out for me an I took her from my parents.

I said," how long were you guys in my room."

My dad said," just now, an well we grabbed lilly from her room after she woke up from her nap. Then we came to your room aisha an we saw you laying on your bed. Are you okay."