Chapter 2

Sky's pov

We nodded our heads then we left the room, then I hold noah in my arms an I said," besides your cousin's, you an your mommy are the only two girl's I love the most."

As I walked into noah's room, blake was eating his food as I layed noah in her crib. I kiss her head an I walked out of her room then into mine. As I walked inside my room, then I lay on my bed an I fell asleep for the night.

After we all had dinner we went an check up on bloom.

When we walked in the room maya said," they're resting, an the heart gems will stay around them till they wake up."

We nodded our heads an I didn't move as I look at bloom's face. I miss holding her an protecting her, along with our daughter. I turn around to say something, an I got hit with ice then I fell to the ground.

Before I could black out, an I heard noah say," daddy!!!!"

Then the others said," sky!!!!!!!"

Then I black out from getting hit an after that nothing.

Oritel's pov

Noah ran over to sky her dad, with blake an aiden behind them. When she was near her dad she layed ontop of him an she curled up like a ball. Aiden an blake layed with her on top of sky's stomach as well.

Icy said," you'll learn little fairy, an that your life will end before you know it."

Noah didn't say anything as she cry on her dad, an she said," daddy please don't leave me please."

Stormy said," too bad your parents won't protect you now."

Stella said," but we are an we will."

They transformed," magic winx firenix."

The specialist guard sky an with their girlfriends. The other parents are protecting their grandchildren an so they don't get harm as well.

Darcy said," with out your leader you won't win."

Musa said," it's five fairies against you three trix, an so you three won't win."

As they fight the trix noah sniffle a cry which was a roar in the scream.

Maya said," lets hope they can handle the trix, an cause it seems the trix got stronger."

Miriam said," right an as three of the winx are down though."

Flora, musa, an tecna were still guarding them though. Meaning sky, an noah along with aiden also too blake as well.

Soon they were down, an I hope the trix don't hit my granddaughter.

Icy said," that's easier than I thought, an now back at the task at hand. It look's like your aunt's an uncle's were too weak to protect you, just ike your parents."

All of a sudden the three heart gems started lowing to the ground.

Bloom's pov

As soon as my bare feet touch the ground I open my eyes, an everyone said," bloom!!!!!!!"

Noah look over at me an she smile saying," mommy!!!!"

I smile at her an icy said," ice ball."

I said," dragon flame shield."

As I saw icy aim the ball at my daughter, an the shield form around her just in time. The ice ball bounce off the shield an the ice ball shattered into snowflakes.

I was angry an I said as I face the trix," you mess with the wrong fairy an over my dead body, you will not hurt sky's also too my daughter."

Stormy said," one against three of us this will be easy."