Chapter 7

Bloom's pov

After we got everything set up, an our family arrive in time. As we all got seated, then I gave noah her bottle an she hold her bottle while drinking her formula.

While we got our plates ready, an daphne said," so little sis heard you passed out from exhaustion an rage? Why is that bloom an we just want to know as well?"

Sky look down as his parents said," yea, we heard that you six winx passed out from exhaustion an rage. Jay told us that much an he didn't say anything else."

Buddy was sitting on his back legs behind me saying," yea sky, an oh wait would you like to do the honor's."

Cloe said," bloom an buddy relax I know you two don't want to scared the little ones. But please for your children keep calm an don't let your power out okay."

Buddy an I nodded our heads as we took deep breath's in then we let it out.

Throne said," dude what happened to you."

I lift my glass up to my lips trying to hide the smirk.

Sky said," the boys an I were training, then-"

Oritel said," sky we know your lying, an cause those burn marks look familiar."

My dad look at me an I shrug saying," I didn't do it."

My mom said," bloom darling why is sky cover in burn marks."

My smirk drop to sad then I said," he deserve it an he can explain why he got it."

Buddy said," without upsetting us."

Sky look at us saying," I'm sorry."

Noah said in her baby voice," daddy just tell them without upsetting mommy an uncle buddy."

Sky nodded his head sighing as he said," I guess I deserve that."

I smile a little knowing he's hurt an I said," yep."

Sky's dad said," go ahead son explain."

Sky took a deep breath while looking at me an before talking from the beginning to the end.

As he finished saying," an they passed out. Also too that's why bloom isn't talking to me an like she was before."

Everyone gasp as they look at me an I nodded my head agreeing with him.

Daphne said," wow sky, you an the other boy's need to fix things with bloom before any of the winx can forgive you boy's."

I said," that's right, an anyways that's eat dinner."

They agree an we ate dinner. After dinner we said bye to our parents an then once they left. Sky an I put noah in her room with aiden along with blake.

I said as we walked out of our daughters room," sky you can lay in our room tonight, an there will be a wall up got it."

He nodded his head an as soon as we walked in I set up a wall on the bed. Then we both layed down on either side of the wall between us an we fell asleep for the night.

This morning buddy an I relaxed with our children. When it was dinner sky decided to make dinner, an after dinner we all watch a movie for the night.

Buddy an I went for a walked on the beach after lunch.

Buddy interrupt me from my thoughts saying," bloom you okay, I can sense an I can feel that your nervous about something."

I stop in my tracks an I look at the beach with buddy.