Chapter 14

Flora's pov

Once we were done training for the day an we walked up to our children where they were in the playpen.

Stella said," I wonder where bloom, buddy, an the others are at."

Tecna said," yea especially since harmony group, their dragon's, an boyfriend's didn't come back after the break."

Noah an aiden seem quiet for some reason.

Sky said," guy's what's wrong."

All of sudden they have tears running down their face, then maya an cordatorta came up to us.

Noah an aiden look at them, then they said in their baby voice," is it true."

Maya said," even though you two are young an are still baby's. You guy's have really good hearing, an yes it's true. But you two will know why when you go to the palace an that goes for all of you as well."

Then she left along with cordatorta musa said," I wonder what that was all about an what did she mean by that."

Noah said in her baby voice," I don't know an could we go to the palace please."

Aiden an noah didn't look so good like they didn't want to find out what maya meant by that. So we walked out of the arena an the pyros red fountain school. Then we headed to the palace aiden an noah started to cough a little.

Aiden an noah said in unison," mommy an daddy."

Sky hold them close an as we arrive cloe came out of the palace doors pissed off. But she calm down once she saw how aiden an noah look. Blair an the others came out of the palace standing to next to cloe.

Molly said," sky may we see aiden an noah before cloe takes them from your grasp."

I said," what's going on."

Lola said," molly hurry up our dragon's aren't holding on for long an us as well."

Molly took the children an she ran inside with us behind her. The dragon's didn't move from their place an cloe went back to her place that she was in before we came here.

Noah an aiden said," where are they."

They hiccup in between their sentence an as they didn't like seeing the other's like this neither did we.

Lilly said," sorry you two an I know you want to be somewhere else right now, but you two need to be here with your other parents."

Lola's pov

I said," yea the more you two are away from them the more-"

I didn't finished as it was too hard to say an I don't think they'll be able to handle it.

Cole said," exactly an the more you two are away from them the more pain you'll feel."

Noah an aiden said in unison," can we see them also too we're sorry."

Valerie my dragon said," it's okay but not right now the doctor an the boy's are with them at this second."

Cloe said," yes an there's something you all need to know first."

Sky said," if its about not being trusted then I-"

Blair caught him off by yelling," THE REASON IS SKY BUDDY HER DRAGON SENSE AN FELT SOMETHING THAT WAS OFF WITH BLOOM HIS FAIRY!!!!!"

Cloe calm her down an actually all of our dragon's were calming us down along with themselves as well.

Lilly said," she told him that she doesn't know if she can trust you sky an cause everytime she does you break her heart. Especially when she saw you with hannah an she doesn't know if your telling the truth or not. Even though buddy knows her an he can see through her to where he can see you are telling the truth. Sometimes you do an sometimes you do not sky. So that's the reason why she doesn't know if she can love you an trust you again. Especially since you couldn't let her explain why that day an then their children didn't want to be with them at all. Here's a thing  you all need to know is by sunday night the second wave will hit us like a rush-"