Chapter 23 ( still in the past for now)

Flora's pov

It was morning when we all woke up an we all step outside an something felt off.

Daphne said," guys look."

Soon a ball was coming our way only this ball is pink an it was carrying something inside it.

Then we heard iris voice," winx an specialist I'm sending this portal device with this message. Come back to the present now we have a major trouble here an we need you all to come back right now."

Then the ball disappeared an after daphne catch the portal device.

Tecna said," well what are we waiting for lets go an fast."

We all went back onto the ship an took off through the portal after pressing the portal device to make a portal back to the present. Daphne an the rest of us took off the blanket's that made us invisible once we enter the portal.

Then daphne said," I hope nothing happen while we were gone an our children are okay."

I said," well we're going to find out an when we arrive back to the present then won't we. Hopefully they are okay an I agree with you on that daphne I think we all agree with you"

They nodded their heads an we all relaxed as the ship flew through the portal till it reach our previous time.

No longer in the past an back to regular time now.

Blair's pov

Iris said," girl's we have to calm them down an keep their power down."

Lavender said," easier said than done an we agree. Only problem is that their fire power is completely surrounding them an-"

Aiden said," daddy."

Noah said," mommy."

Then cloe said," this isn't good-"

Noah an aiden caught cloe off by saying," daddy an mommy."

Noah said daddy an aiden said mommy this time.

Lena said," we could create a ball around them an just to ease some of the temperature in the room."

Jake said," but if bloom's an buddy's magic along with their power are fading from them."

Lilly said," pyros will go dark an you dragon's even though we only have a bond with you guys. But you guys have a bond with bloom an buddy which means-"

I said," they're going to be weak as well."

Hannah said," not only that blair they're going to be on edge an not happy as well."

Taila said," yes that's right an the two little ones will be so weak as well."

Soon the winx an the specialist came in when they arrive just in time.

Iris said," cloe an sky at the same time grabbed your children. Then hold them cause were going to find the antidote through noah an aiden's link between their two other parents."

They all were scared but sky nodded his head so did cloe then cloe an sky grabbed their children at the same time.

Sky's pov

I was scared when I walked in an so was everyone else. Luckily we got back in time an that's good thing. Then I grabbed noah she calm down an so did aiden when his mom grabbed him.

Then iris, taila, an aruiana said," crystal memory orb."

Then a beam shine right on noah's an aiden's forehead then iris said," crystal link."