Christmas With You⭐Yatori⭐

"Hiyori!" I called out while forcing her front door open. I illegally let myself into her house and began looking around, trying to find her. I found her parents sitting in the living room watching television but she still wasn't in sight.

"Yato, isn't it breaking and entering if you let yourself into other people's homes without permission?" I scoffed at Yukine's statement.

"It technically isn't illegal unless you get caught. Besides, we are best friends with Hiyori so there is no way she would kick us out!" Eventually we made our way to her room and I shoved open her door, hoping she was inside.

"Oh Hiyori!" I sang out her name as I found her still laying in her bed. She looked to be in a really deep sleep. I walked over and crouched down next to her.

"Don't you dare wake her up. We can just come back later once she is awake." I glared back at Yukine.

"But it is Christmas! She can't waste away her day in bed!" With that, I jumped up on top of her. I placed my hands on her shoulders as I straddled her waist.

"Hiyori!" I yelled while shaking her. "Merry Christmas! We have brought you presents!" She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. A small yawn escaped her lips as she reached her hands up to rub her eyes.

"Yato? Yukine? What are you doing here?" Yukine sighed and shoved his hands down in his pockets.

"It is Christmas and Yato wanted to spend the whole day with you, so here we are." She sat up and looked down at the presents Yukine had sat down beside me.

"You guys celebrate Christmas?" I smiled brightly at her and nodded.

"Humans are always celebrating it and giving each other presents! Who wouldn't want to celebrate it?" She looked between the two of us.

"Do you know what you celebrate during Christmas?" I sat and thought for a moment.

"You celebrate the art of giving people presents?" I asked while turning my head slightly to the side. She smiled and tried to stop a laugh from coming through.

"Yato." I smiled and leaned closer to her.

"Yes? Did you get me something?"

"You do realize that Christmas has nothing to do with gifts right?" I sat back away from her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus." I thought about her words for a moment before realizing that I had no clue who she was talking about.

"Who is Jesus?" She sighed while Yukine grumbled and moved his way over to sit in her chair.

"Jesus is God's son. And December 25th is the day we celebrate his birth." I sat and stared at her for a second.

"So, Christmas, today, December 25th, we celebrate a God's birthday. Not the art of gift giving." She nodded in response.

I immediately stood up and began picking up all of the presents Yukine and I had brought with us.

"Well, I am going to take these home and unwrap them and then rewrap them in birthday paper and give them to you in a few months. Also, if we celebrate his birthday, why don't we celebrate mine? I mean, I am a god."

"You literally didn't know why we celebrated Christmas?" I walked over to her window with my now full arms and opened it up without dropping anything.

"It was nice seeing you, feel free to swing by my pl-"

"Our place."

"Ace tomorrow when you are done being a bad friend and worshiping a different god. Byee~" With that, I jumped out and ran home.