Chapter 18 "Things are Changing"

It was the next day, around seven in the morning at Dark's place. Yandereplier couldn't get to sleep so he went into the living room. Googleplier was sitting on the couch, reading a book, while sitting next to The Host. Googleplier was an Iplier with dark, fluffy hair and a blue shirt with a white, capital "G" on it. The Host was an Iplier, as well, with slicked back, dark hair with a blonde stripe and a bloody bandage over his eyes and he wore a light brown trench coat.

Yandereplier sat on the couch between the two. Googleplier looked at Yandereplier on the right.

"Hey, Yandereplier," he greeted, emotionlessly, looking back at his book.

"H-hey," Yandereplier muttered quietly.

"Yandereplier, what're you doing awake?" The Host asked, smiling.

"I couldn't get back to sleep because I had a nightmare," he responded.

"Oh, what was it about?" The Host asked, worried.

"It was about... that everyone left me... or-or maybe it was just Dark. I think Dark was mad at me and left for some reason. It... it felt so real," Yandereplier explained, his hands in his lap, resting upon his dress.

"Dark wouldn't leave you!" The Host said in glee, "When we separated from the others, he chose you. You're one of us, Yandereplier. Dark would never hate you. He's actually quite fond of you." Yandereplier smiled and put his hand on The Host's thigh.

"Thanks, Host," Yandereplier thanked. The Host smiled. Yandereplier then stood up.

"Is Dark in his room?" Yandereplier asked.

"He should be in his room, I think," Googleplier replied, not taking his eyes away from his book.

"Okay," Yandereplier muttered, leaving to go to the hallway.

He knocked softly on Dark's door then waited, putting his hands behind him. He straightened out his dress and cleared his throat as he wanted. No one responded. Yandereplier knocked again. Still no response.

"Dark?" Yandereplier called aloud as he knocked again,"Are you in there? Are you awake?" Yandereplier waited again until a few minutes passed. Yandereplier decided to open the door and look inside.

"D-Dark?" Yandereplier turned on the light only to find that no one was in Dark's bed or in his room at all. Yandereplier looked all around then sighed.

"He's not in here," Yandereplier muttered to himself. He decided to search for Dark, but while he was leaving the room, he stopped suddenly.

"It wouldn't hurt to search around," Yandereplier commented aloud, quietly. He slowly and quietly closed the door then sighed with relief, smiling. He had always looked up to Dark; he was practically obsessed with him. He had also always wanted to snoop around Dark's room before but he had too much respect to do that and he would get caught; until, now, of course.

"Dark is creepy and mysterious," Yandereplier thought to himself, "I can't possibly imagine what kind of things he has in his room, but I can't bear to wait any longer." He started to search through dressers and drawers, but all he found was Dark's clothes; neatly folded and organized. Though, there had to be something! Dark had to be hiding something.

"What if I find something that relates to why Dark has been so angry towards Mark and his friends?" Yandereplier pondered.

"Oh, no!" Yandereplier thought, "What if Dark is missing because he's doing a plan right now?! I have to see if Die and Wilford are missing too, but I don't want to leave Dark's room." Yandereplier decided to stay in Dark's room instead. Hopefully Dark wouldn't be home soon.