Chapter 1 "How Strange"

Mary was out shopping with friends, which left, Ken, alone. He wasn't completely alone though... He had his fuzzy best friends, Betty and Boss. All the sudden, he heard a knock on the door. Ken, slightly jumping, got up and walked over to the door.

"It's probably Mary. Though, I don't think she'd be home early..." Ken thought. To his surprise, it was not Mary. It was one of his best YouTuber friends. Mark. Or... at least he thought it was Mark.

"Oh, hey, Mark!" Ken exclaimed,"I didn't expect you to be here. What's up?"

"Oh... you know, I just thought we could hang out," he replied with an eerie grin. The white parts of Mark's eyes were black and his irises were red, but Ken didn't seem to notice.

"Oh, okay! Are the others coming?" Mark quickly looked out the door then back at Ken.

"Yeah, yeah... Of course." Mark nervously looked out the window.

"Uhm... I have to go." Before Ken could react, Mark dashed out the door.

"Hmm..." Ken went back to playing with Betty.

Outside the door, Mark was waiting. He was going to surprise Ken for his birthday, along with Jack, Cry, and, of course, Chica. Mark knocked on the door. Ken patted Betty's soft head then got up to open the door.

"Oh, hey, you're back!" Mark's face turned to confusion.

"Back?" Mark thought.

"I just got here." Mark decided to just ignore it. They were all wearing party hats, even Chica because she didn't seem to mind. Chica ran in and started sniffing Boss.

"Happy birthday, Ken!" Jack yelled. Betty started jumping on Cry's foot. Cry slowly picked her up.

"Hello, friend," Cry said quietly. Betty licked his face, slightly pushing up his mask. Cry giggled.

"I made you a cake!" Jack exclaimed. Mark's eyes darted over in Jack's direction.

"We made him a cake," he corrected with a smirk. Jack laughed.

"Right," he said, looking at Mark,"we did." Jack put a party hat on Ken's head and laughed. Ken smiled up at him.

"Where's Felix?" Cry asked, being licked by puppies. No one seemed to pay attention. Cry sat on the floor, watching the puppies play with each other.

"It was so nice of you guys to come over and celebrate my birthday with me!" Everyone smiled at Ken.

"Of course! You couldn't celebrate it alone without your best friend, Jackaboy!" Jack threw his arms in the air in excitement. Ken snickered.

"And don't forget your best friend, Markimoo!" Mark said, putting his arm on Ken's shoulder.

"And your most best friend, Cry," Cry joined in, handing Betty to Ken.

"And the puppies!" Ken exclaimed, holding up Betty and looking down at Boss. That's when the lights went out.

"What's happening?" Mark asked aloud.

"I can't see anything!" Jack exclaimed.