Chapter 13: Meeting Up EDITED

Levi's POV

My last year was a blast! I went everywhere and did stuff I always wanted to do!

Went sky diving, met celebrities at a premiere, watch Wicked the Musical, went to Vatican, saw the Colliseum- heck, I even met two band members from Panic! At the Disco. Brendon and Ryan! Fuck, I love them!

I wrote all my experiences at a Journal and I wanted someone to read it one day. Maybe, share it to the world as a hope book thing. Yah. That would be nice...

I helped raise funds for a cancer research team and God, I hope that they'll find a cure- not for me but for the kids I met there.

I met up with Karen and we caught up, exchanging stories and making jokes. I asked her if she and Arthur were still dating but sadly, not anymore.

Then at Christmas, I watched the special and I got teary eyes at the end. It was so beautiful and heart touching.

But there was an unexpected part, Matt was there looking at the screen with his dazzling green eyes staring back me.

"Hello there! This is a small early memoir for Levi Rodgers." Matt said.

Karen and Arthur came to screen with sad smiles.

"Levi is like a sister to us and we will never forget her and her funniness and her clumsiness." Karen said.

"And we hope she will survive her cancer. This episode is dedicated for you Levi." Arthur said. "You even acted in it which I give a thumbs up."

"And now, we'd like to say to this. We hope you will find a place in the stars." Matt winked and I swore there were tears in his eyes.

I realized it was a live taking and I couldn't believe they did that! I can't believe they did that for me.

My phone went off and I could only guess.

"You guys..." I was unsure on what to do. Scream? Be nice? Or just... I don't know.

"We wanted to! This episode is dedicated to you." Matt said.

"You guys are the best!" I said.

"Where are you by the way?" Karen asked.

"London. The day after tommorow, I'm going to Canada!" I said.

"Really? Can you bring home some maple desserts?" Arthur asked.

"Yah sure. If it doesn't spoil, that is." I said.

"Anyways, what are we goin to do now?" Karen asked.

"Meet up one last time?" Atrthur had that 'duh' tone in his voice. Wonder why they broke up. They still act like a couple.

"Tommorow ice rink! Bye bye Leviosa!" Matt said.

"Bye guys! Thanks again!" I said.

I hung up and went deeper into the comforters. I knew tommorow was going to be a long day.

---

"Hey guys!" I walked into the ice rink and they all hugged me tight.

"It's so nice to see you!" Karen said.

"You guys too! You guys look great!" I said.

"You do too." Arthur said.

I noticed how Matt seperated the two but I didn't question it. Maybe it was for reasons.

"You guys are too kind. My hair is falling off and-"

"Really? Can we see?" Matt asked.

I rolled my eyes but I removed my wig. The rest of my hair was still intact but the patches were big so I wore a wig.

"I'm thinking of shaving it all off." I said.

"But I have a feeling you'll still wear the wig." Arthur said.

"Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't. I don't really care." I shrugged amd put the wig back on.

"Well, are we gonna skate!?" Matt slipped away and held all the ice skates.

"Bloody hell, you." I took my skates and quickly put them on.

"Be careful!" Arthur said worriedly.

I began skating, good as ever. Karen still was bumpy and the boys were getting a bit better.

"I see you took ice skating lessons!" I said, zipping past Arthur.

"Well, we wanted to be not stumbling." Matt said.

"I taught them so they wouldn't make a gool of themselves again." Karen giggled.

After two hours of teasing eachother on skating, we went to a nearby coffee shop and hung out there.

"What are you guys doing anyways?" I asked, sipping my latte.

"I think I'll stay in Doctor Who for one more season." Matt said.

"I'm doing Broadway now and I think I'll be joining David Tennant in some detective series." Arthur said.

"I heard there's a there's a comic Marvel wants to turn into a movie. I want to audition. As the baddie" Karen said. "And maybe I'll give a shot on that horror movie."

"You guys are still busy." I smirked.

"Speak to yourself." Arthur said. "I heard you went to some Premiere."

"Yah. I got a t shirt with signatures now." I said. "And I went to Vatican! And met two guys from Panic! At the Disco!"

"Really? You're such a lucky gal." Karen said.

"I think I want to visit Graceland. Elvis Presley you know." I said.

"Rock fan, aren't you?" Matt said.

"It shows emotions. I like any kind of music. I just don't like the new kind of rock." I said. "It sounds like Japanese music with lots of drums and some things I don't like."

"The ones that give you headaches! Yah, those are the worse." Karen said.

"Amen."

After a few moment's silence, I spoke up again. "I wish I could pursue my acting but damn cancer went in my way."

"Damn cancer. I remember when you procrastinated your script." Matt chuckled.

"Yah. It was 'Damn script' wasn't it?" Arthur asked.

"Yah. Said you couldn't memorize it." Karen laughed.

At midnight, we all said our farewells and left back to our flats. I went back to my hotel.

"Hey Leviosa!" Matt was running towards me.

"Yah Matt?" I asked.

"Be carefull. I don't want to know you died in a plane." He said.

"I won't. I promise." I told him. "But sometimes, promises can be broken."

"Okay Leviosa. Have a good flight tommorow." Matt hugged me, just holding me in his arms for a minute before he walked away.

Oh Matt... I wish I wouldn't hurt you anymore... because it hurts me too.

A/N: Okay. One or two more chapters. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of that.

Bye bye!

Fire

EDITED: 12/15/14