Chapter 12: Stars EDITED

Chapter 12: Stars

Levi's POV

In four weeks, I was released. I told the hospital I didn't want to spend my last year in a Hospital. I wanted to travel the world, finally doing all the things I want to do in my bucket list.

"So, where will you be going?" Karen asked.

"After we film the Doctor Who Christmas Special, I'm out of this place." I said.

Moffat re-wrote the whole episode because I was going to be only shown once. It was kinda like an early memoir.

"But where?" Arthur asked.

"I want to go to Italy, Germany, Poland, Australia- and Canada! Oh sweet Vancouver!" I said excited.

"Why do you wanna go there?" Arthur asked.

"Have you even seen their food!? I wanna try all their maple delacacies!" I thought of their food and I felt myself drool.

"Okay. Well, let's get filming!" Matt finished his cuppa and went to work.

Weeks past and it was time to say goodbye to Arthur and Karen.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you guys!" I said.

"We'll miss you too!" Karen said.

"You guys, better go to my funeral or I will haunt you." I joked.

"Yah right. I bet you're gonna yell 'boo!' and expect us to be scared and all we'll do is ask you how the after life is going." Arthur said.

"Whatever! I'll be sending postcards from anywhere in the world!" I said.

"Make sure you go to Machu Pichu." Karen said. "The llamas are good picture partners."

I smiled and hugged them one last tome before they went to Matt.

They left and I felt so sad. They were like siblings I never had.

"Hey, we're gonna start filming tommorow!" Matt cheered.

"Yah. And I'm getting Arthur's trailer." I said.

"Yah. Karen's is a bit messy." Matt chuckled.

"Then I'll be off to Vancouver!" I said.

"Canada. Are you obsessed?" He asked.

"With their food, yah!" I said.

So we filmed but they always made sure there was a medic nearby. They couldn't risk that again.

The Christmas Special is about a cancer patient who wants to see the world before she goes.

The Doctor accidentaly goes to the Hospital on Christmas and for fun, he goes around the Cancer Warden and spread the joy.

His favorite patient is Kyla- that's me, who is fascinated by the stars and the world.

On her last day, the Doctor takes her to a trip around the world and shows her the stars. But someone from the future is following them.

When we finished shooting, I liked the last part. 'A reminder to Miss Levi Rodgers that there is still a path ahead.'

"I'm gonna cry now." I said.

"Don't cry. You're gonna see the world." Matt said.

"But first, let's do some weird stuff before I depart!" I said.

Matt's POV

"Agreed!" I said.

Levi finished packing and we ran off to go to some secluded area in Cardiff, where there were still shining stars.

"I hope I can see the world before I go to the Heavens." Levi said.

"God knows you're gonna go there. You haven't commoted murder, have you?" I asked.

"Nah. What about killing people in video games?" She asked.

"No." We alighed and then silence swept us. The only sound was the crickets.

"I wish that I'll go to the stars and be a constellation or something." Levi said.

"You're wishing the Doctor wa real?" I askedSave.

"Nah. I already got you." That made me smile. She's a good friend.

"Hey Matt."

"Yes?"

"Thank you." She looked at the stars again and we stayed like that for an hour more.

I wanted to say something but she was in deep thought. I wanted to say three words.

EDITED: 12/13/14

OMG GUYS ITS A LUCKY DAY BECAUSE 12-13-14!!!!!!!!!!!