Chapter 2: Auditioning Mayhem EDITED

Matt's POV

"I'm sorry. Are you alright." I stood up and helped the poor girl up.

"I... I'm fine. Really, I am." She smiled but she seemed really nervous. Maybe she knows me. Well, who am I kidding? Most people knows me just because I joined Doctor Who!

"So, why are you here? Such a lovely lady here?" I decided to throw a Hiddlestone- seemed to be working. She seemed so flustered

"Uhm... may I please remind the most gracious Doctor that you have a wonderfull girlfriend, Daisy Lowe." Whoops! She must've taken it a bit wrong.

"No! I didn't mean it that way! Oh I screwed up! I just wanted to be friends!" I began to rant about what a stupid being I was, making things sond so wrong and how I brought no honor to my family!

"Uhm... mister Smith? It's okay." She held my hand just for a second, like it was a button to make my rant stop. It really worked because I realised I was being such a weirdo in front of some stranger. Well, not much longer!

"I... I really have to go." She walked away but I called her back.

"Matt! You can call me Matt...?" I looked at her, waiting for her name.

"Levi. Levi Rodgers. Goodbye Matt." She finally walked away, away from my sight and I sighed. I really wanted to be her friend. I like making friends.

I walked away with my eyes wide open. With my encounter with Levi, I was fully awake now. It's six thirty and they want people to act? That's gotta be hard for some people.

"Oh there you are Matt!" Karen jumped on my back and for the first time in the days I've met Karen, I caught her succesfully and carried her piggy back style!

"Wow Matt! Why are you suddeny so fast? You'd usually drop me." Karen teased.

"I could drop you." So I did.

"Matt! What you do to my lassy?" Arthur happened to be there so he helped Karen up.

"Nothing!" I just smiled innocently at him like the Devil in disguise. "Wanna watch the Auditions?"

"Hmm... what do we have to lose?' Karen began to run but I heard Arthur mumble, 'Our jobs.'

I just laughed before following Karen to watch the auditions. And I had the strange feeling I'd see Levi there.

Levi's POV

"Levi Rodgers?"

I looked up from my phone and stood up, my nerves getting to me. I walked to the woman who walked me to the auditions.

When I entered, I saw the producers of the show, script writers and.... the evil mastermind of Doctor Who, Steven Moffat himself! I knew that he wouldn't really watch the auditions but he said he'd choose an audition at random to watch. Which unfortunately had to be my audtion.

"Okay. You can begin." A woman nodded at the woman in front of me.

I took a huge breath and nodded at the lady infront of me.

"You embarass me!" The woman yelled who was supposedly acting as River.

"I didn't! I just saved your life, woman!" I yelled back flinging my arms around.

"I could handle it." She murmured.

"I heard that. And almost getting killed by a Dalek?" I looked at her with a seriously? face.

"You don't know me." She said walking around me. "You know nothing.

"You're right. But do I atleast get a thanks?" I looked at her expectantly.

"Fine. Thank you." She looked at me with such hatred.

"Bye, sweetie." I grinned maliciously at her.

"Okay, cut!" One of the producers said.

Moffat stood up and smiled.

"That was quite the acting." He said.

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Stupendous actually." He praised.

Then, I heard whisperd from behind the door which wasn't unnotuced my Moffat.

He opened the door and to my surprise, Arthur Darvill, Karen Gill and Matt Smith fell out, landing on eachother.

They scrambled to their feet with guilty scared expressions on their faces.

"We can explain..." Matt looked at Arthur. "It was his idea!"

"Mine!?" Arthur panicked. "It was Kaz's suggestion to me!"

"Me? Why do you guys always blame it on me!?" Karen whined.

I stood there frozen, watching the scenario unfold before my eyes.

Matt spotted me and brightened up immediately.

"Levi! Levi Rodgers!" He strode confidently at me. "That was brilliant! Your voice showed all the emotions and I could visualize it all."

"Yah, Matt." The woman who was pretending to be Alex Kingston who acts River Sing smirked.

"Emily! You too! Fantastic!" He said.

"That's enough Matt." Moffat chuckled. "We had quite the show."

Matt frowned but followed Arthur and Karen out.

"Are they always like that?" I asked getting the nerve to ask.

"Mostly Matt. But they are troublesome." Moffat sighed. "Well, they'll tell you if you got the part."

I went out with butterflies in my stomach. That was quite a show I got.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been four weeks since the audition and I was getting worried. They told us that we'll get a call in four weeks at around this time. God it's agonizing.

Suddenly the phone rang and I answered it right away.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Miss Rodgers! You can go to the next audition!" A woman said.

"Thank you so much!" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Arthur Darvill, Alex Kingston, Karen Gillan and Matt Smith." The woman said. "It'll be next next week Thursday, same time."

"Thank you again!" I hung up and screamed at my flatmate.

"Sara! I GET TO GO TO THE NEXT AUDITION!!!"

She appeared almost immediatley with a huge smile on her face.

"Congrats! Seeing you are a Whovian and all." She said.

"Yah, but to act alongside Matt Smith, Arthur Darvill, Karen Gill and and possibly Alex Kingstone? That's a miracle and a dream come true." I said

A/N: I did not wait because, heck guys! I can't even wait myself!!!

fire

EDITED: 11/20/14

OMG SO CUTE AND AWWW! HAHAHAH MATT AND ARTHUR! AND KAREN!