Chapter 7: Scared of People EDITED

Matt's POV

When we felt tired, we took a cab home to BBC Studios.

The moment Levi stepped in my trailer, Levi fell down on the carpeted floor.

"Levi. C'mon." I yawned. "Go to the couch."

"I'm too sleepy to stand." Levi mumbled.

"C'mon!" I said getting impatient.

But it was no use. She was already asleep. I picked her up and dumped her on the bed. She looks so tired after her day on skating. I guess I'm on the couch.

I changed to my pajamas and took the spare blanket from the drawers and spread it on my body.

When I woke up, Levi was on the floor watching some Soap Opera on the telly.

"No! It's obvious Brandon did it!" She yelled.

"Brandon did what?" I asked sitting up.

Levi looked at me with her incredibly messy bed head. She could be the girl Harry Potter for all I knew. And she had glasses on.

"You have glasses?" I asked.

"Yep. I love my glasses." Levi took them off and played with it, making the frame strached I thought they would snap but thy didn't.

The show went on commercial amd Levi turned back to me.

"Brandon killed Lea- the star of the show, her sister got killed by him." Levi said.

"Okay. Maybe I'll watch it with you." I said.

"Yah, but it's six thirty." Levi informed me.

"What!? I'm gonna be late!" I jumped to action and dressed up.

"See ya Matt!" Levi hollered. "I'm going to eat the ice cream, 'kay? And I'll play with your extra sonic!"

"Don't you dare touch my babies!" I yelled back at her.

Levi's POV

I took Matt's cookie's and cream ice cream and pigged myself with it.

"Ahh... My time to be lazy feels so good!" I said happily.

I opened my netbook I got yesterday and started the web browser. I logged in my tumblr and gagged on what was the first thing there.

'Doctor Who has declared that Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill are leaving Doctor Who this Season.'

I stared at it for a good twenty minutes before clicking the link.

'The official website for BBC has told the fans that Karen Gollan and Arthur Darvill are saying goodbye to Doctor Who.

A new companion has already been chosen but she is still unknown to the whoniverse. Fans are very upset but very excited to see a new face in Doctor Who.

The new Companion is said to be known in Christmas.'

I stopped reading and stared at the screen. I must've wasted the whole day because Matt came back exhausted, finished shooting whatever he was shooting.

"Hey Levi." He noticed my fragile state and went closer. "What's wrong?"

I weakly pointed to the screen, still in my weird state.

Matt quickly read it and smiled at me.

"Well, what's wrong then?" Matt asked.

"I can't do this! I'm scared!" I said, trembling slightly. "What if they don't like me?"

"There's ten thousand of them. One's bound to like you!" Matt said.

"But they love Karen and Arthur so much. I could never replace them." I said.

"You can. But the important thing is that you can touch their hearts." Matt said. "That's what every actor must do. Touch their hearts."

I smiled at him and hugged him. I needed his wise words. The wise words from the Doctor.

"Thanks Matt. Thank you Ravenclaw." I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey guys!" Arthur barged in. "We're going to America!"

A/N: Sorry if it's short! But as you know, they're shooting Season 6. Just before the Angels take over Mannhatan. Levi isn't playing as Clara. She's my own character! ;)

So long,

Fire

PS Did you see my reference? Hihihi! Person who guesses it will get a defication