Chapter 8: Break Up and Make Up EDITED

I memorized my script and soon I was filming alongside Karen, Arthur and Matt.

Here's the thing. I was just a small face in Doctor Who. I sad one line and that's it. Well, that's what the audience would think.

I help them then I'm gone. But in the Christmas Special I'm back and in.

One day, I noticed that Matt was looking sad.

"Matt! Hey, what's wrong?" I asked putting my arm around him.

"Daisy broke up with me." He said sadly.

"Why? You look like a great boyfriend!" I protested.

"Well one, I'm not with her anymore too much. Second, we don't get along too much. Third, we didn't think things will work out." Matt sighed.

"Aww, come here." I hugged him and he hugged me back and started to cry.

"I know it wouldn't work out but it still hurts." Matt sobbed.

"Look Matt, I kn-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Go take it." Matt said.

I hesitated then answered it. It was Jeremy

"Jeremy!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matt perk up.

"Hi sweetie!" He chirped.

"Hey! That's my line, Doctor!" I laughed. "Anyways, how's it going?"

"Not much. Job's fine, life's fine, family's fine," Jeremy sighed. "But love life? I wish she could go back."

"I'll ask if you can visit. And you can meet the cast!" I said, excitedly. I almost forgot about Matt. But I didn't.

"I hope I can. Work's killing me and I think Uncle wants me to visit." He said.

"Christian? Go for it!" I told him. "I'm pretty fine here and I think you rubbed off me."

"Really? Why's that?" He asked snarkily. It made my knees weak and I knew that I was slightly turned on.

"I don't know," I replied seductively. "Maybe when I get home, we can talk about it."

"My girlfriend is flirting! I rubbed off you!" Jeremy was laughing ass off.

I giggled before replying. "Look, I gotta go. Bye." I said.

"Bye. I love you." Jeremy said in his usual charming voice. Maybe that's why I fell for him. His voice.

"Love you too." I ended the call and sat beside Matt.

"You and Hugh must be very happy together." Matt commented dryly.

"Matt, we fight too." I said. "It's just that we love eachother and we wanna be happy. So we discuss it properly and we solve it."

"Your relationships must be unicorns and butterlies." Matt said.

"C'mere. Let's get you the best comfort food in the world!" I dragged him to the kitchen- I knew how to raid it properly after being taught by the experts.

I gave him chocolate and for me, chocolate mint. My favorite.

"Let us feast!" We snuck the ice cream back to Matt's trailer and watched some horror movies and a few mystery ones.

After that, Matt definitely looked better. But his eyes showed someone who got his heart broken by someone he still loves.

EDITED: 12/15/14

Get the last part? ITS BECAUSE HE LOVES LEVI AND SHE'S STILL WITH JEREMY!!!!!!