Chapter 1: Dazzled EDITED

A/N: With all the fanfics of Matt Smith, I didn't find what I was looking for so I decided to make this. And remember, everything I put here is FICTIONAL!!!

Chapter 1: Dazzled

Levi's POV

When I was younger, I was in Doctor Who! I was a Princess but the details are blurred how I even got the role or what the whole episode is about since I was only seven (I don't like watching that episode because I'm too embarassed about one very... weird act). But I met David Tennant and Billie Piper and I was a Whovian ever since! I mean, I get to meet those two amazing people! Why wouldn't I be a Whovian?

Anyways, now I get to be part of this spin off Prizoner Zero! Basically about River Song and her adventures! I don't know too much but all I can say is that my character's name is Hera Ishma. Her name is Greek and Japanese so... I dunno what to say.

But I'm not worried about the show's ratings or if they'll like my character because I'm still worried if I can get the part. I still need to audition and get a call back. I know I'm an actress but I still get stage fright (it's not stage fright because I am not a theater actress. More like just fright) sometimes. It's normal.

"You can do it." My Mom kept glancing at me from the shotgun from time to time just to smile at me in a reassuring way.

"Yah, yah, yah." I muttered. "Try acting in front of some intimidating people."

"I heard that. You should be a bit more... mature by now, don't you think Dear?" My mom said.

"Hmmm... nah! Right Christopher?" I asked my ittle brother.

"Right! ANd it isn't just Christopher! It's Christopher Robin!" He said playfully.

Christopher- or little Chrissy loves Winnie the Pooh right now. Just long ago, he loved Peter Pan and applied the quotes in everyday life in the most humane way. I can feel that fangirl in him. It's in his blood. Even if he was just adopted.

"We're here Levi!" Chrissy's face was planted on the window of the car like he saw wonderland. Which it is.

"BBC Studios. Good luck Levi." Dad said.

"You'll do great." Mom said.

I smiled and climbed out of the car to see the busy crew bustling about, rushing here and running there, making sure all the props are in place and managers on their phones calling producers.

I began to walk to the office but I kept looking around. Next thing I know I'm thrown off to the ground.

"I'm sorry. Can I help you?"

I looked up and I realised it was Matt Smith. I didn't know what tp say or what to do but as I looked at his green sparkling eyes, all I could think was I was dazzled.

A/N: Should I bail. Should I continue? It's December 2012 so it's almost 2013. That's canon for this book.

Au Revoir,

Fire

EDITED:10/27/14

Update: YAAAAAAY! I THINK THIS IS BETTER AND GOOD SO PROGRESS IS STARTING!