Return to Crystal Lake, Squirtle TF

by Threehorn, Apr 19, 2012, 1:27:35 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Children and Teen / Short Stories

Return to Crystal Lake, Squirtle TF

Somewhere in the Pokemon world, there is a special place, a Lake surround by magic Crystals, Pokemon who live in this Lake are gifted with eternal youth. But humans would not always be there long.

The reason that Crystal Lake has always been a secret is because every time a human finds the lake, one of the water type Pokémon pushes them into the lake, where the water itself turns them into water type Pokémon.

However, over the years many of the water type Pokémon that once lived in this mighty lake have moved out. Now only a handful remains. Unless they restored their numbers, Crystal Lake could be discovered, and the water would forever lose its power. So a trap has been set.

"Dad where are you!?" a call from a young Buizel came out as he looked through the forst, Buiz Dolphin a 5 year old by human years traveling with his father through out the forest got a little side tracked and wondered off a little and now couldn't find his father, he looked almost like any Buizel part from the birth bolt mark on his paw hand, he had also was with Ash Ketchem for a short time till he remembered and returned with his father on their own journey.

"Come on dad... where are you" he wondered aimlessly for quite some time without a clue of how to get out of the forest till he smelt something and turned his head "There a body of water near by, I can smell the sneat of other water types..." He walked in the direction that caught his nose and came to a clearly and saw a massive lake, rubbing his eyes a few times he completely believe what he found but then sighs heavily. "Still no sign of dad..." hanging his head down in defeat.

Buiz ears then caught the sound of something in the forest nearby. "Dad? Is that you?" he turned to the direction of the sound. Buiz felt a sudden urge to investigate "Come Dad this isn't funny if this is a joke... come out please..." Buiz went to investigate feeling also a little uneasy about this and prepared himself for trouble powering up his right hand paw with his Ice Punch.

the Source turned out to be a young human boy who was also lost. "oh, a Buizel... so cute." the boy said, Gently petting Buiz.

"Hey cut that out" he pushed the hand back "I am not some Buizel. I am Buiz the Sub-Buizel the son of Wayne the Sub-Buizel I am looking for him" he said all at once without a breath of air then breathed a litte afterwards

"a Sub-Pokemon, well, have you seen a large lake around here, I got a Letter saying to find it, but the riddles in these Instruction... i don't understand them." the boy said
Buiz turns his head and points "Back the way I came, I found it while looking for Dad, hoping for sure he'd be there, no such luck though" Buiz crossed his arms tapping his foot a little in annoance

"Can you take me there, if you do, i'll help you find your dad." the Boy said, willing to help.

"Sounds like a plan and a deal" he put his right paw hand out to the boy. the boy shook the Buizel's paws and replied, "by the way, i'm Keith."

Buiz smirked "Buiz Dolphin, ex-pokémon also to Ash Ketchem, after remembering who I was, I rejoined my father on his own journeys after my 5th birthday" he grinned with pride
"ok Buiz, lead the way." Keith said, Buiz turn and waves the boy to follow him back the way he came to the lake he found.
After a few moments they came to it "Here it is, the strange looking lake I found" he put a hand paw out to it.

Keith was awestruck by the beauty of the Lake. "I think if we wait here, your dad will come to us. water types are attracted to places like this." Keith said.
Buiz laughed a little at that "You don't know my father, he has a manner of getting lost some times but usually finds his way out with Blue the Riolu and his Aura abilities he got from trai..." Buiz slapped his head "Oh the stupid things to forget" Buiz shook his head "I should of did that in the first place, used my Aura Senses Dad taught be to contact him and direct him to me" Buiz stood back a little "Now watch this, you never see anyone else do this part from my dad" he closed his eyes with and paws close together a spark of energy forms and pulses outwards in all directions and fades away. "There we go, my dad should pick that up and come right for me" he smirked
Buiz the felt a gently breeze coming from the very lake itself. the Crystals created this to help Buiz's dad found the lake.

"Whoa that new... wonder what those crystals are really made of" he stared at the Crystals for a moment.
then Buiz's eyes spoted a trio of Vaporeon coming out of the lake.
"Wow Vaporeons, last time I saw one I battled it and chased it away from the waterfall I lived at a year ago" Buiz smiled closing his eyes remembering that battle and the pride of winning
the young Vaporeon wearing a Crystal Pendant said, "So you're the one who hit me with a painful Punch?!"

"Yeah what of it? you was on my turf and any water type other then me at that falls had to get lost cause I was having fun toying with the humans" Buiz said to him with arms crossed "Till Dawn beaten me with a good battle and caught me though. Still I enjoyed all those battles I had" he was satified with what he done in the past

"hey, he was an Orphan and was lost, my little brother, OceanPaw didn't know better." the Oldest Vaporeon said, defending his brother.

"If it helps, I am sorry, I wasn't really myself back then any how, I was taken from my father and some stupid wackos blocked my memiors and for almost two years I only knew what I knew, basic need to battle and survive at any cost" Buiz said to him. Looking right at the oldest Vaporeon.

"Anyway, Thank you for bringing us a child." the Oldest Vaporeon said.
Buiz turn completely to him "Huh? what the heck you talking about? I lost my way trying to find my dad and ran into Keith here and under a deal we made I brought him here so we can both find my dad..." Buiz replied and thought that Blue the Riolu and Blaze the Charizard would also be with Wayne since they always travelled with him.
"We know, and as a reward, the Crystals are leading your father here as i speak, in the meantime.'" the Oldest Vaporeon said. he then walked over to Keith, while OceanPaw Whispers to Buiz, explaining everything about the lake.

Buiz gasped at this "if I knew I wouldn't of brought Keith here" Buizel said in his thoughts knowing what be done is done and couldn't do anything about it since one thing his father told him was the respect the law and how some nature places work... well part from Umbreon Valley which was more of a cursed place then a peaceful place since those change and completely forget who they are.

"Don't Worry, once it's done, he can be free to do whatever he wants" Oceanpaws said.
Oldest Vaporeon, AquaPaw was comforting Keith, gain his trust. "you and the Buizel are friends?" She asked. Keith nods, looking at Buiz.

"Guess we are" Buiz put his hand paws around the back of his head. "even if we just met, his a good sort" Buiz said to the question as well. "Still the Lake reminds me of home, My Dad got his own lake with a big massive treehouse in the middle the Rising Bolt is the clans name" Buiz stated

"jump into the lake and wait there" Oceanpaw whispered to Buiz.
Buiz stared at it and whispers back "You sure it safe for me since I am sub-pokemon?"
"Only full humans are effected, you'll just get extra youth." OceanPaw said
Buiz frowned at this "Extra youth? rigghhttt being a kid at the moment doesn't count... I only five years old! My dad is 21! and he haven't aged in appearance since his 8th"
"it's hard to explain, just get in the water. ok?"

"No thanks, rather be the way I am, extra youth not for me" Buiz walks over to the tree and sit against it "I be perfectly fine sitting here and chilling"
His mind was changed when he saw Keith get pushed into the Water.

"What the hell!?" Buiz got up "Are you crazy!? what if he can't swim!!!" no one seem to listen "gah! fine I will get him out myself!" he jumps straight in "No stupid magical water going to stop me"

by the time he found Keith, the boy was at the bottom of the lake. Buiz was about to pull the boy up, but he notices Keith suddenly able to breathe underwater.
Buiz suddenly remember the talk with Wayne and Crystal over the phone "This must be that magic... I can't do a thing but watch... no telling what will happen if I try to interfer"

the water then swirled away buiz, magically asking him what the boy should be.
Buiz thought about the starters of Kanto and sighed "Why me... Squirtle I guess... it the only thing that comes to mind, another Buizel would be fun but dad most likely be not so pleased that I pick over myself over what he might like. So Squirtle it is"
the water swirls enclosed on Buiz, it forces him to sit and watch as the Water Swirled around Keith's Legs and feet, pulling his shoes off.
Buiz wanted to do something about this and maybe not watch this but not getting a choice he just stared at the magic at work "I wonder sometimes how my dad could sit through all those changes that Crystal does to him..."

Keith's legs began to shrink to squirtle size as his Feet were morphed into paws. the water swirls around his body below his neck, he grows a Squirtle Shell, his clothing is ruin as his body below the neck became that of a child aged Squirtle.
Buiz thought of something then spoke out since water types can still speak under the water "How do you feel?" he spoke out watching the changes happen
"i don't know" Keith said as the Head began its transformation. he loses his hair and his nose, before long, Keith was a Child aged Squirtle

The water releases its grips on the boys, but Keith was drained from the TF.
Buiz takes this chance and using his speed and power to grab Keith and with a Aqua Jet shots to the surface bursting out and landing in front of the Vaporeons with Keith in his arms and lowering him on the ground. "Now what happens to Keith? come on spill it"
Aquapaw replied, "he loses his human name, once he is renamed he can do whatever he wants." "so i get renamed" the Squirtle said.
"Well that your department, I am bad at names like my dad, that why I got the name Buiz" Buiz chuckled a little at that

"We name the child, and his new name is WaterShell." Aquapaws said.
"Watershell hmm? guess it suits him" Buiz said looking at him "So what do you think of it?" WaterShell smiled, he liked his new name.
Then, there was another rustling in the bushes.
Wayne came out of the bushes in his usually get up trainers and jacket carrying a yellow backpack with his pokémon and friends Blue and Blaze "There you are Buiz, I got your Aura and some weird..." then he looked around "You got to be kidding me, how can this place be in Sinnoh and Kanto at the same time?"

"Wayne? You found the second portal?" Aquapaw said
"By time warp I guess so, since Buiz found it first since his here, Luizel went back to Veilstone to try and find you, you've got alot of people worried Buiz" Wayne spoke with arms on his side not to pleased.

"Sorry Dad I got a bit turned around, like father, like son right?" Buiz grinned and Wayne sighed with Blue and Blaze laughing "Thanks for the support..." he muttered
WaterShell then said, "don't be mad at him, he was helping me, I was an Orphaned Human boy, he brought me here and got me turned into a Pokemon he wanted me to stay with you and him."

Wayne thought about it "Well that be great kid but a talking pokemon is going to raise alot of questions, I would suggest though you could go back to Professor Howard's lab and stay with the Buizels of the Rising Bolt, they and North the Scicune will keep you safe and you will have alot of fun there too... they sure love to get into trouble" Wayne thought back about home

"Wait, you only talks like a human from a Pokemon's Perspective, any Pokemon will understand him, humans won't." Aquapaw said.
Wayne blinked "Well that counts me out of that maths" Wayne said to him "You see I and many other sub-pokemon not all can understand what other pokemon say only the kinds we are."

"Well then I'll be a translater" Buiz said with a smirk. "Ok you win Buiz"
WaterShell Hugs the two buizel.

"Boss look what we found" Wayne turns and sees Blue and Blaze holding tons of waterstones "Can't I leave you guys alone for one minute without you treasure hunting?" Wayne rubbed his head "Ok while there lots of berries, who is up for some of my famous Pancakes" he pulls out a pan from his bag with a grin.

Staying the night at the lake for WaterShell to get his strength back Wayne served up his amazing pancakes to all of the water types at the lake and Buiz with his new friend both sat there eating the pancakes in delight with the very Vaporeons they met all having a truly tasty evening.

From that day on, WaterShell was a Squirtle, and a good friend to Buiz.