The Wanderer, Pokemon Multi-TF

by Wolf-Prince-Leon, Jul 9, 2013, 4:54:21 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

The Wanderer, Pokemon Multi-TF

there's something a little strange going on in the Pokemon World, human children seemed gradually disappearing, but at the same time Pokemon children seemed to increase in numbers.

Meanwhile, there were 10 kids walking down a road. They seemed a bit worried about the news about the report about the missing Human children. If they were to happen to them, who knows what will happen. Little did they know that what was happening was about to happen to them. But it would end up not being that horrible at all.

The 10 kids were walking down a long road somewhere in the Hikario region. One of these kids brought a map, but the directions they were taking seemed to be the wrong way.

"You sure this is the way back to Valor town?" asked the leading kid, Leon.

"I'm unsure. The map tells us to go to the East." said Elliot, the one holding the map. "Can one of you check your compass?

Anotehr boy, Michael, was the one that obliged, checking the compass, "That's the way we're going... but isn't Valor town more towards the west end of the region?"

"Let me see." said Min. She checked Elliot's map. "You're holding it sideways."

"Whoops." Elliot was a bit embarrased. "Now I see why the directions were confusing."

"So... does this mean we're lost?" Yukio, the youngest of the kid, asked nervously.

Jason, the third to oldest, whimpered. "I-I-I-I d-d-don't know. We n-n-n-need t-t-to g-get out of here."

The conversation was interupted by the sound of some nearby bush russling.

"He-hello?" asked Candy, a bit nervous. "Anybody there?"

So, out came an adult Arbok.

Jason shrieked, and jumped on Elliot.

But then, the Arbok seemed to make a sort of shushing sound to the children, as if telling them it meant no harm.

They seemed to cool down after a matter of seconds, but 5 minutes for Jason.

The arbok looked over the ten children, before notice that Yukio seemed to be the most frightened. Arbok looked back at the forest and let out a whistling sound. Within moments another Pokemon, a Kangaskhan came out.

"Hi, there." said Mark.

The Kangaskhan smiled at the children. When arbok pointed Yukio out, Kangaskhan approached him, before picking him up and cradling him.

"Whoa." said Elliot.

"What's going on?" said Min.

"I think these Pokemon are wanting to help us out." Leon theorized.

"That's kinda nice of them." Jeremy said.

"Shall we see what's going on?" Candy asked.

"I say we trust these two Pokemon."

The Kangaskhan was smiling as she had comforted Yukio enough get him to fall asleep, she gently tucked him into her pouch, and looked at the remaining nice kids.

"You want us to come with you?" Jason asked.

The Kangaskhan nodded, she then noticed Leon and Michael were both looking a little scared. So like with yukio, She picked them both up and rocked them to sleep, tucking them both in her pouch.

Elliot and Min got nervous for a moment. They dececided that it would be nice if they were next up. The Kangaskhan picked them up, rocked them to sleep, and put them in the pouch.

With five of the kids tucked in her pouch, Kangaskhan walked off, Arbok not letting the others follow.

"Alright, what are you doing?" Mark asked. "Where are you taking them?"

Arbok simply let out another whistle, resulting in the arrival of an adult Flygon.

"What is that Pokémon? I've never seen it before." Jason asked, then said.

"It's a Flygon, a Dragon type pokemon." Jeremy answered.

The Flygon nodded, then gestured for two kids to get on his back for a Ride.

"I'M COMING, ELLIOT!" Mark yelled, as he got on Flygon.

"Easy, Mark, I don't think elliot's in any danger." Jeremy said, also getting on the Flygon. The dragon type pokemon then happily took flight, carrying the two kids off.

"When will I get to ride a Pokémon?" Jason asked

The Arbok made another whistling sound. A Floatzel was swimming in the river, coming towards them.

"A Floatzel" Said ken.

"Let me on." Jason said, as he got on the floatzel.

Inflating its floatation sac from the boy, Floatzel swam up the river.

"Are you nervous, Ken?" Candy asked.

"A little, I wanna get away from this road, I hope arbok has a friend that can carry both of us." Ken said.

"Only Arceus knows what will come with us next." Candy said.

arbok noticed Ken's nervous state, and quickly whistle one more time, and a Spring Sawsbuck came.

"It's... a Sawsbuck. A Spring one as well."

Ken quickly run over to the Pokemon, "please, can you give me a ride to my friends?" Ken asked.

Sawsbuck wondered if Candy wanted to have a ride with Ken.

"No thanks." Candy said, as the Sawsbuck went to go to the others.

With all the others taken away by its fellow Pokemon, arbok had Candy alone with him. He smirked as he approached her.

"Uhh, w-what d-d you want?" Candy said, frightened.

Arbok smiled, as he quickly Candy into a cocoon, tight enough to restrain her, be not hurt her.

"What?" Candy could barely speak.

With the girl encased in his coils, arbok got moving, carrying Candy into the forest.

She tried to struggle in the cocoon as hard as she can, but fails to do so. The Arbok takes her in the forest. After a short while, Arbok arrives as a cottage in the middle of the forest.

"Where am I?" Candy asked.

The Arbok brought Candy into the cottage, bringing her to the living room, and sitting her on the couch, though keeping her in the cocoon.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Candy asked.

The Arbok smiled, as he felt something in his body, "Finally I can talk again." he said, in human language.

Candy shreiked, and then asked "WHAT? What's going on? Am I hallucinating?"

"this is an enchanted house, where Pokemon can talk like humans. Among other powers." Arbok said.

"That's a bit creepy." Candy said.

"Actually, it's not that creepy. Anyway, I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

Arbok uncoiled the girl as energy flowed into her.

A pink tail grew on the back of herself. About halfway through, it split into 2 tails. The Pink fur from the tail began to spread down her legs. Her toes started to merge into 3. the Fur covered her chest and arms rather fast. Her hands and feet grew pink fur. Then, her fingers merged into 3, making them paws. The Fur then halted at her neck.

"Huh. This feels weird." candy said. She tries to stand up, only to be forced on all fours. "Uhh, a little help?"

Arbok coiled Candy up again, this time just to her neck, "Better?"

"A bit, yeah."

"In case you're curious, you're turning into an Espeon."

"Really? That's nice- Wait..."

"what's wrong?"

"The news about the dissapearing of Human Childs. It's..."

"We've been transforming children into Pokemon, and bring them to a new world, you're world isn't safe anymore, many humans are corrupt with Greed, Fear, Power, Hatred, Jealousy, and many other poisons. So we're getting those of you that are still good and geting you to a better world." arbok explained.

"So that's why." Candy said. "But where are the others?"

"On their way, but for now, its time to make you a full Espeon."

The fur continued to travel up her neck to her head. Her ears enlargened, and became a bit pointed. In the inner part, they became a bluish purple colour. Pink tuffs of fur grew below them. Her eyes became a lavender colour. Her nose became smaller and black. A red gem appeared in the middle of her head. Candy is an Espeon now.

"How do you feel, child?" The Arbok asked.

"I... I don't know" Candy said.

"Don't worry, after a change into some pajamas and a Nap you'll feel better." Arbok said, putting Candy in an enchanted dresser and letting it do its thing.

Candy comes out of the dresser wearing an Espeon footie. "Wow, this is nice."

Arbok then coiled candy back up to her neck. "Now for your nap, little one."

Candy suddenly fell asleep.

Arbok smiled, getting himself and Candy onto one of the couch chairs, and watched as Candy the espeon slept in the cocoon of coils.

Sawsbuck appears at the cottage with Ken riding on it. "I've come, Arbok."

"Welcome Back, pal."

Ken was surprised that they were talking.

"The boy on your back, has he been a good boy?" Arbok asked.

"Very well. He was one of the best kids I've given a ride in years."

"then, since it's his turn, make it enjoyable for him." Arbok said, as sawsbuck got Ken on the couch,"

"How are you both talking like this?" Ken finally asked.

"This hut allows all Pokémon to talk." said Arbok.

"Really?" Ken asked.

"It's true." Arbok said.

Ken was intrigued as he noticed a strange sensation in his Hands and Feet. Hooves has appeared on them as they replaced his hands. "what the..." Ken was getting scared.

"There, there, Ken." Sawsbuck said. "Everything will be alright."

Ken suddenly found himself shrinking, quickly swallowed up by his clothes, struggling to get out. When he gets out, his head partly transformed into a Deerling, but still looks like a human face.

"What's... happening... help..."

"It'll be over soon. Don't worry."

"Please... tell me what's happening to me... please..." The poor kid pleaded and begged.

"You're turning into a Deerling, a devolution of me. It's because I need a child, and you're my best option."

Ken was still a little nervous. "Um.... if I Agree to be your son..."

"Yes...?"

"...would... you be a good papa?"

"Oh of course I will. I'll give you everything my heart desires."

Ken smiled, happy to hear those words, as his face pushed out into a deerling Muzzle. he was now an adorable little deerling kid. He yawned a little, in need of a nap.

Sawsbuck decides to dress the new Deerling into a Sawsbuck footies. "Aww, ain't he cute?"

Arbok nodded, "want me to give him a comfy cocoon to sleep in?"

"That will be plesant."

Arbok happily coiled up ken to the neck, and brought him over next to candy, as he fell asleep in the cocoon.

Floatzel was next to enter the hut, with Jason.

"Where am I?" Jason asked.

"This is the Pokemon Hut." The floatzel anwsered.

"Really?" Jason asked.

"Like I told you, for pokemon that can not natural speak human, this place gives them that power. among others."

"What else does this offer?"

"it turns Humans into Pokemon."

"How long though? There were numerous reports about missing children."

"the transformations are permanent, and all the transformed children are safe and sound in the Pokemon only world."

"That's great. Say, what will I become?"

"let's find out now." Floatzel said as the Hut's magic takes hold on Jason.

First, his feet started to change. His feet grew a tanish fur. His toes became 2, and beame claws. His legs started to shrink until only about 2% of it remained. His body was next. On the front, his body grew tan fur, while on the back was green. On the back of him, a green tail grew, with a red tip at the end. His hands started to become a brownish colour. His fingers merged into 3. His arms become brown. His hair grew to the bottom of his face, rounded up, and became green. On the top was 3 spiked spots. On the cornrs, he grew 1 spike each, making 7 in total. His face became a tan colour. His nose became more triangular and orange. His teeth fell off, leaving a buck tooth. On his face, on the top and sides, 3 brown triangles on his face.

"Huh? What kind of Pokemon are you?" Floatzel asked.

"I'm not sure." Jason asked. "What am I, Arbok?"

"i think you're a Chespin."

"Huh, it seems kind of cool."

"Oh, you look a little tired."

"Yeah, I guess."

"See that dresser? go in that and you'll come out with some pajamas for your nap."

Jason goes to the dresser and picks out a Chespin footie. "Thanks."

"I have room for one more kid, if you want to sleep in a cocoon." Arbok said.

"Where will everyone else sleep?"

"In the worst case senerio, we got beds you can sleep in."

"And how is that bad?"

"It isn't, though kangaskhan has up to five of the kids sleep in her pouch."

Flygon arrived with Mark and Jeremy. "this is the special place I Told you about, boys." he said.

"Cool." said Mark. "So what now?"

"Well, which one of you wants to be a POkemon first?" Flygon asked.

"I'll pass." Mark said.

"YOu sure?"

"Positive."

"ok... can I be a Cranidos?"

"Alright." Flygon said. The Pokemon hut's magic took hold. Jeremy felt tingling in his feet, large white claws shredding the socks he wore, his skin turning grey and hard, the grey disappearing up the jeans he still wore.

"What's happening to you, Jeremy?" Mark asked.

"I'm really becoming a cranidos, just as Flygon told us." Jeremy said, his legs bulked up and his knees reversed in direction. He nearly fell over when it happened, barely keeping his balance as his jeans split as his legs bulked up.

"That looks cool." Mark said. "I can't wait to see what will happen to me when I become what I want."

Jeremy smiled as he felt a thick tail begin to grow until it had stopped stretching out behind him. he looked behind him at the tail, as it grew to its full size. the grey color spread over his shoulders and onto his arms, which were shortening greatly. Jeremy watched excitedly as his short arms moved in front of his face, watching as his fingers disappeared into what looked like a grey fist, three white clawed fingers growing from where his human hands once were.

Mark was astonished by the current results. He couldn't wait until he's next for sure.

Jeremy readied himself. The grey coloring of his skin spread up past his neck and onto his head, his hair being covered by the rough grey and now blue skin. He squeaked in discomfort as four short white horns grew from his head, the rough skin covering his face now as his face stretched into a muzzle, small sharp teeth growing from his new mouth. Jeremy was now a Cute little Cranidos.

Jeremy as excited but got tired fast.

Jeremy goes to the dresser and picks up a Rampardos footies. He falls asleep.

Arbok coils him up, while Flygon converts the couch into bed mode, tucking Jason in.

"Well, I'm next." Mark said. "Could I be a Machop please?"

The hut already was doing its thing on mark.

"Here I go." Mark said. His feet turned into a blue colour. His toes were getting closer and closer together until they felt like they weren't on them anymore. His legs started to become a bluish colour as well. He shrank to a merely 2'07. Hisbody became a bit stable, and turned to a bluish colour. He also had abs on his chest. A blue tail grew on the rear end of him. His arms, hands, and fingers gotten blue, and more strength was in them. His head became a bluish colour. He felt his hair fall on the ground, as 3 ridges replaced them. He felt his ears getting flatter and flatter until they were gone, even though he can still hear. Mark is now a Machop.

"how do you feel?"

"I feel great." Mark said. "I feel like I can exercise without getting tired, but right now, I need some rest."

"in the dresser for your new clothes."

Mark picked out a Machamp footie. He, however, could only use 2 of its 4 arms. "Close enough."

"now you can join the Chespin in bed.

Mark decides to join Jason in the bed.

Kangaskhan arrived, with Leon, Yukio, Michael, elliot and Min still sleeping in her pouch, "so the other five are already Pokemonified?" she asked.

"Yep. They're also sound asleep." Arbok said.

"okay, you guys can choose my first one." Kangaskhan said.

"Let's see. We'll choose Leon." Arbok said. "Anyone agree?"

The others nod.

Flygon takes Leon out of the Kangaskhan's pouch, waking him up.

"Hello, Leon." Flygon said. "How are you?"

"whoa... talking Pokemon?" Leon said.

"This hut allows Pokémon to talk. It may seem crazy, but it's true." Floatzel said.

"Wow, cool." Leon was impressed.

Leon's feet changed to yellow fur. His toes began merging with each other, making them 3. His legs began to shrink, and shrink until a tiny bit remained. His front lower body became covered in yellow fur, while the back was covered in a bluish fur. A fire tail appeared in the lower area.

"What the?" Leon was a little scared as the light yellow fur covered his hand morphing them into a cute little paws. Leon was moaning in discomforts his body was shifting and change. "What's..." Leon moaned. "What's.... happening to me..."

"You're becoming a Quilava" Flygon said.

"but... How... and why?"

"Well, your world is filled with Greed, Fear, Power, Hatred, Jealousy, etc. We're turning you into one because we're sending you to a new world inhabited only by Pokémon."

"so... I'm being rescued?"

"Well, sort of."

"Well I guess If I could enjoy being a Pokemon." Leon said as he was completely turned into a Quilava.

Leon gets dressed into a Typhlosion footie by the adult Pokemon, and puts him back in Kangaskhan's pouch. "wow, This pouch is really cozy." Leon said, getting nice a snug, then falling asleep.

"So who's next?" Arbok asked.

"How bout that elliot boy?" Flygon said.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Floatzel pulled Elliot out of Kangaskhan's pouch, and sat him on the second couch, before gently waking him up.

"Huh? What?" Elliot asked when he awoke.

"It's okay, your safe, young one." Floatzel said.

"Wait, how can-"

"Shhh, Shush little one," Floatsel interupted, as the magic of the Hut took hold of Elliot. soft fur began to grow and coat his feet. His toes then deformed and fused together into three toes each. His feet themselves shrank a little in size. The Growth of soft brown pads completed Elliot's new paws for feet.

"Wow, this is nice." Elliot said.

The ivory fur began to spread. After creating a ring, of lack of a better term, of brown fur above his ankles, the white fur continued up his legs. As his legs were coated with fur and the fur continued up his body, his Legs began to shrink in length, costing him his knees. As the fur coated his belly, Elliot felt a pulling sensation as a long ivory, tail with a green tip was growing from his backside. It kept growing and growing until it stopped.

Elliot started playing with his new tail. He was enjoying it, too. "This is awesome."

He felt his body being covered in the fur. He felt something on his back, as a brown pawprint on his back appeared. His arms grew fur quickly. On his wrists, 2 brown stripes were present. His fingers merged together making 3 in total. It was also easier to hold his tail. On his neck, he felt something growing out of it. It appeared to be a brown collar.

"Well, it's almost over." Elliot said.

"Soon you''l be free from this world, and live happily as a Pokemon." Floatzel said.

"Really?" Elliot asked.

"Yes, that's why we're doing this to you."

"Alrighty then." Elliot said, as his transformation continued. His head grew a white fur, as his ears became brown. They also became more round, and floppy. His hair started to fall off. He felt something where it used to be: A barret. It went as far as the tip of his upper eyes. Brown fur was surrounding them. He felt his nose become smaller, and flat, until they were only nostrils. Elliot was a Smeargle now.

"Into this drawer for some clothes, then back into miss Kangaskhan's Pouch for your nap."

Elliot went to the drawer to get a Smeargle footie, and went back in Kangaskhan's pouch.

"Okay, next up Yukio." Kangaskhan said to Flygon.

"Check." Flygon said as he picked up Yukio.

"huh? where... am i?" Yukio said, waking up.

"You're in a hut in which all Pokémon are able to talk and human children are slowly transformed into Pokemon." Flygon said.

"What... you're gonna turn me into a Pokemon?" Yukio said, feeling a little nervous.

"Yes we are." Flygon said as the Magic gripped Yukio.

His legs grew white fur. They shrunken to a fifth of his size. All his toes merged together at once, causing it to be one. His soles tured to a blackish colour. He felt his body turning a white colour. On the backside of him, a circular tail grew on the backside of him. The ice blue fur kept spreading, turning his hands into Paws.

"Don't worry, Yukio. Everything'll be alright." Flygon said.

"Really.... but... why turn me into a Pokemon?"

"For a better life."

"a better life?"

"Yes."

"...well okay..."

Yukio's head changed to resemble that of a cute little bear cub, leaving Yukio as an adorable Cubchoo, without the dripping snout from his nose.

"How's it to be a Cubchoo?" Flygon asked.

"The fur is warm and comfy, I actually like it."

Yukio goes to get a Beartic footie in the drawer. He gets inside Kangaskhan's pouch.

As yukio fell back to sleep, Kangaskhan smiled. "next kid?"

Flygon grabs Min in Kangaskhan's pouch. She wakes up.

"Hello young girl." Flygon said.

Min shrieked. "How, how are, are, are you ta-talking?"

"It's magic, and your gift is already underway." Min felt her body beginning to change.

Yellow fur began to slowly covered her feet, morphing them into Paws, her lefts shrank away, connecting the feet directly to the body, and the fur reached her waist, and a Lightning bolt shaped tail. Yellow fur grew up to her body. 2 brown stripes appeared on her back. Her arms grew yellow fur, but decreased in size by ½. Her fingers decreased in size. Her head became yellow. Her ears moved to the top of her head, and became pointy with blackness on the top. Her cheeks became a bright red. She was a Pikachu now.

"how do you feel?"

"I feel great." Min said. She goes to get a Raichu footie in the closet, and naps in Kangaskhan's pouch.

"that leaves young Michael, the second youngest, let his transformtion be enjoyable please." Kanga said.

"Alright." Flygon said.

Kanga personal got Michael out of her puch and set him on the couch, "come on, wake up Michael.

"Who's talking?" Michael said.

"me, i'm Kanga, you're michael right?"

"Wait, how are you talking?"

"it's magic, and I have a gift, I've learned you'd love to live as a Pokemon right?"

"Wait, WHAT?"

"I know you've always wanted to BE a Pokemon, Bulbasaur specifically right?"

"Yeah... what are you doing about it?"

"i'm going to turn you into a Bulbasaur right now."

"But-"

"shhh... It'll be okay, I'm take great care of you."

"Alright."

Kanga made Michael TF fast and painless, Michael was a bulbasaur the next moment he knew.

"What happened?"

"Look at yourself and see."

Michael looks at himself, seeing he's a Bulbasaur. "Hey, cool."

Kanga puts Michael in a cute little Venusaur footie and returned him to her pouch, "just sleep for now, little one." Michael falls asleep. "so then, that's all ten kids, right?" kanga asked the others.

"Yes." Flygon said.

"So what about the kids in your pouch?" Floatzel said.

"Remember, these children get adopted by me, that was the deal."

"Oh yeah." Arbok said.

"the rest go to families in the Pokemon world, right?"

"Fine by me." Flygon said.

When the children woke up, they were in paradise. Leon (Quilava), Yukio (Cubchoo), Michael (Bulbasaur), Elliot (Smeargle), and Min (Pikachu) were officially adopted by Kanga, who spoiled them rotten, giving them love, care, and everything their hearts desired. Mark is spending his new life as a Machop, training and getting much stronger, who is under the care of his new father, Muscle, who is a Machamp. Jeremy was also happy as a Cranidos, his new father, Rammer the Rampardos, was a beloved teacher in fossil digging, and Jeremy loved helping out on digs with the class. Candy, who is an Espeon, is being a big sister to an Eevee. Ken's new father, the Sawsbuck, who was actually named Grove, spoiled ken rotten, making sure ken had friends, fun, and joy his whole life. Last but not least, Jason, a Chespin, is adopted by a father who yet has to be confirmed. He now hangs out with his new friends: a Fennekin, and a Froakie. The 10 former human kids were having the best times of their lives, and never wanted to look back to their pasts. They liked it that way.