Suicune TF

by Firework154, Aug 28, 2011, 3:58:50 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories  

Suicune TF.

Ice now shot up the walls of the cavern, freezing everything in sight but Matt, as he held on to the blue orb emitting the ice. He watched as blue waves of energy surged into his hands and into his body. As the energy traveled into his heart, Matt felt something begin to cover his skin.

Placing the orb back onto the pedestal, Matt saw that ice blue fur had began to sprout on his hands, changing them in the process. Pads of skin formed on the palms of his hand while his nails grew into claws, changing his hands into canine paws. He twitched slightly as he felt the wave of fur race up his arms and across his torso, the fur pressing against his coat. Using his paws, he ripped off his coat to reveal white fur on his front side. Muscle built up in his upper arms, as his arms turned into his front legs.

His normal legs now began to change. Matt's blue jeans shredded right off of him as the top part of his legs widened into a full on digitigrade look, his muscles bulking up as well. His feet followed the same fate as his hands, turning into paws as well. A sudden shift of weight came over Matt and without warning; he fell onto all four of his legs.

Evening out his body, Matt was amazed that he didn't feel any pain as the changes came to him. A sudden tingle in his lower spine suddenly erupted, as two tails bursted out of his rear end and traveled upside his body towards his head. Flexing both of them, Matt felt somewhat strange with having tails behind him.

Matt felt a break in the transformation, as he looked at his body. He knew now he was becoming a canine of some sort, but his question was what kind was it. He noticed on his back that there were diamond patches of white fur on his back, as well as on all of his legs. He felt a slight trip in energy, as the final changes came under place.

The fur covered his entire head, lengthening his neck slightly in the process. He felt his hair wildly grow out, the color of it changing from a light blonde to a deep purple. Matt felt something bulk on his forehead, as a large blue crest the shape of a gem grew out of it, adding a good amount of weight on him. Gazing in front of his face now, he watched as his mouth and nose grew outwards together to form a canine muzzle. Looking down at the watery ground, Matt saw in the reflection he was no longer human anymore.