New Seed to Grow, Bulbasaur TF/AR

by Wolf-Prince-Leon, Dec 19, 2013, 7:45:02 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

New Seed to Grow, Bulbasaur TF/AR

Spring, a great time of the year. The trees are blooming, the grass is at its greenest, and overall... great weather. Grass Type Pokemon love the Spring Season more than the others. It's the time where they get the most energy and stamina, and their Power and abilities are all accessible. For many Grass Pokemon, Spring was their chance to achieve special goals and objectives. In fact, for one Pokemon, Spring was its big chance to grant its trainer's wish.

At the local orphanage where both were held, Ken and his Venusaur were out in the orphanage's backyard admiring the scenery and the nice weather.

"Ken?" Asked another orphan, Mike. "The bullies are looking for me again, can you?"

"No need to ask, Venusaur, keep Mikey nice and safe wrapped up in your Vine Whip."

Venusaur smiled, and wrapped Mikey up safely with her Vine Whip, and gently sat him on her neck, nice and comfy. Ken knew that those bullies were picking on Mikey for a good while, and he was willing to help Mikey out whenever he needed it.

"Thank you Venusaur." Mike said, gently petting his protector's head, as she kept her vine whip snuggly wrapped around his tummy.

<"You're welcome Mike."> Venusaur told Mike.

"I still don't understand why you said no to those adopters this morning, Ken." Mike said.

"Venusaur and I are like family. The two of us can't be separated." Ken explained. "Those adopters only wanted one of us, but not the other."

"Must be nice to have a Pokemon like that."

"Yeah... it sure is nice." Ken said as he patted Venusaur on the head. "Wow, you look tired, Venusaur, get Mike into a Vine Whip blanket, then give him a pinch of Sleep Powder."

<"Will do Ken."> Venusaur said as she wrapped Mike inside a blanket made from her Vine Whip and spread a little Sleep Powder to help him go to sleep.

As Mike began sleeping on Venusaur's back, Ken climbed onto her neck, "How bout a stroll through the forest?"

<"I'd love that Ken."> Venusaur said excitedly.

"Mike and I are the passengers, you take us wherever you want." Ken said.

Venusaur secretly tucks Mike into her flower and takes the two kids over to a clearing in the forest.

<"Here we are Ken."> Venusaur said as Ken got off of her and stood right next to her.

"Wow, this is a Beautiful spot." Ken said.

<"Yeah. I've been saving a spot like this to do something that I've wanted to do for sometime now.">

Ken was just looking at the beautiful scenery. Venusaur smirks.

Just as Ken was looking at the scenery, Venusaur launched a Leech Seed at Ken. When the Leech Seed hit Ken, a couple of vines started to cover Ken's surroundings.

Ken was caught off guard, as the vines ensnares him and drains him clean of strength.

<"This will be Ken's wish come true."> Venusaur said as she walked up towards Ken. With her Vine Whip, she reached into her flower, and pulled out a sleeping Bulbasaur, and setting it down. Then she picked up Ken and tucked him into the flower and closed it.

When Ken was tucked inside the flower, Venusaur used Sleep Powder to make sure that this gift would be painless. <"I really hope Ken likes this gift."> Venusaur said as the vines tucked the sleeping Bulbasaur up like a blanket.

As Ken was sleeping inside Venusaur's flower, his body structure started to change. His hands began to turn blueish green and grow three small claws at the end of them. The blue-green scales then started to cover the rest of his body, with a few green spots here and there. His face started to flatten out some like a Bulbasaur, and two small teeth started to grow out. The same thing that happened to Ken's arms happened to his legs and feet too. A giant bulb then started to grow on Ken's back.

Venusaur opened her flower and pulled out a newly finished Bulbasaur, and placed him right next to the other sleeping Bulbasaur. "Come on, wake up kids."

Both Ken and Mike woke up slowly to see Venusaur's face looking at them.

"Venusaur?" Ken said, trying to get up on two legs. However, because of his new body structure, he's forced to go down on all fours. "What the? Wha... I'm... a Bulbasaur?"

"Yeah. It's basically a gift from me to you. You've taken care of me for so long, so I decided I should return the favor."

"B-b-b-b-but... what happen about Mike? He needs us..."

"Don't worry about Mike, Ken. He's right next to you."

"Huh?" Ken looks to his left.

To his surprise, he sees another Bulbasaur sitting next to him. "M...Mike is that you?"

"K...Ken? What happened to you?" Mike said shocked.

"Kids, calm down. I'll explain everything to you." Venusaur told both Mike and Ken.

Both boys obediently calmed down.

"What I did was turn the two of you into Bulbasaurs, and I'm going to adopt the two of you as my kids." Venusaur told the two kids.

"What?" The two boys asked in shock.

"Y-you want to... adopt us?" Ken asked, teary-eyed.

"That's right, from now on, I'll be your mommy, and Ken, Mike's going to be your little brother." Venusaur said.

"We're going to be... brothers?" Mike turned over to Ken.

"YAY!" Ken happily nuzzled his new little brother.

Mike happily nuzzled Ken back. "Th-thank you... mommy." Mike said as the two Bulbasaurs came over and hugged their new mommy.

"I love you two." Venusaur said while hugging Mike and Ken back.

But a new voice caught their attention. "Mommy! Look, a Venusaur and some Bulbasaur!"

"I'm coming sweetie." The mother of the child said as she came over to see Venusaur, Ken and Mike over at the clearing. The Boy in the meantime approached Ken, gently petting him on the head.

"You're so cute!" the boy said.

<"Aww... thank you."> Ken told the boy. <"Hey mommy, I really like this boy.">

"Mommy, can we keep these three?" The boy asked his mother.

"Sure, as long as the Venusaur is okay with it."

Both Mike and Ken turned over to Venusaur. <"Can we all stay with the nice boy and his family, mommy? Please?">

Venusaur nodded.

~~~

Hours later, the three arrived at their new, rather expensive home. "Welcome to our house."

<"It's so beautiful."> Ken said.

<'I couldn't agree any better big brother."> Mike said.

"Joey! We're home, come see what Tommy and I brought!"

Joey came down the stairs from his room to see what Tommy and his mother brought.

"Whoa! You found some Pokemon!"

"Yes, One Bulbasaur for you, one for Tommy, and the Venusaur is mine, but those Bulbasaur are brothers, let them be together when they want. Okay?"

"Okay mommy." Joey said. He walked over to Mike, picking him up. "You and I will be great buddies." he said, cuddling the Bulbasaur.

Tommy came over to Ken and picked him up. "I'm sure we'll be great friends." He said with a smile and giving Ken a hug.

Later...

Tommy and Joey got changed into their pajamas. "You Bulbasaur ready for bed?" Tommy asked.

Both Mike and Ken nodded, seeming very tired. Mike gave Ken one more nuzzle before Joey picked him up and brought him up to the top bunk.

Tommy brought Ken over to the bottom bunk and got themselves tucked in.

With that, Mike and Ken drift into gentle slumber, eager to wake into their new lives.