Pokemon TF Set 2

by spyrofreak01, Sep 7, 2013, 2:08:12 AM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

Dewott:

A young boy, about the age of 13 called John, was traveling trough the woods when he spotted a small injured Oshawott.
The poor little Oshawott had several bumps and bruises, and was near out-cold, and in tears.
"Wow, you have been through a lot," John said. "Let me help you." and he took a super potion out of his pocket and sprayed the poor little fellow
The oshawott moaned over the string of the potion, tearing up ever more. Then, its tummy growled, making it blush.
John gigled and said, "Well my little friend. It sounds like you're hungry. Wanna have an apple?"
The Oshawott shook its head, making small charades of holding a bottle and drinking something.
The Water type nodded.

"Well, you can have this," John said when he took a bottle of Moomoo milk out of his bag, "here you go."
The Oshawott's eyes lit up in delight at the sight of the MooMoo Milk, however, it found itself too weak to even lift an arm.
"What's wrong, little fellow? Shall I feed it you?" John said.
The Oshawott nodded, knowing it couldn't do much in its current condition.
John took the Oshawott in his arms and put a fake soother on the bottle with Moomoo milk and fed the little Water type as if it was a small child, though techically it was.
The Oshawott enjoyed the delicious MooMoo Milk as it kept gulping it down. As it drank, it slowly felt more and more relaxed, eventually falling asleep in the human's arms.
Suddenly, he heard a worried voice calling. When he looked back, he saw a Samurott coming closer.
The Water Type looked worried and fearful, looking around it constantly, clearly it was looking for something or someone.
"Hey Samurott! Are you looking for him?" John asked.
Looking at the Human holding an Oshawott, the Samurott's eyes widened, it came running over to John, looking at the sleeping Oshawott with relief, then at John. Grateful for the humans kindness, the Samurott decided it wanted the boy for itself. It offered John a beautiful blue crystal in exchange for its child.
"Well, thank you, I guess," John said while he put the crystal gem around his neck. "It is Beautiful, thank you!"
The crystal began to shine brightly and John felt a warm feeling inside. His hand felt itcy, and as he looked to it, he saw that black fur started to grow on it. "What the..." The black fur kept growing, as his hands slowly turned into paws. From his wrist, blue fur started to spread. "What's going on?" he gasped.
The Samurott gently nuzzled the boy to calm him down.
"Why is this happening to me?" John asked.
Samurott kept quite as the blue fur grew all over his chest, back and Shoulders. Dark blue fur started to form on his lower body, like a dark blue shorts, and two shiny shell's appeared on it. Light blue fur started to spread on his legs and his legs started to shorten. His feet also started to shorten as black fur grew on it, forming his new paws. From his spine a small stumb appeared and stretched out, forming a flat black tail. After that, the rest of his body shrank until he was about 2 feet high. At this point, his transformation halted. John looked at the Samurott, "Let me guess, you want me to be a big brother for the little fellow."
"Indeed, child," the Samurott said.
John looked at the little Oshawott, still sleeping and rubbing his eyes. John nodded. "Let it be finished then."
The blue crystal shone brightly again. His nose formed into a snout, while blue fur grew on his face. His ears became triangular and moved to the top of his head while black fur grew on it. Two pair of white whiskers grew out of it's face, finishing his transformation.
John ran to the nearby river and took a better look at itself. "This is amazing! But still, there is something missing."
Samurott noticed a discard jacket, "how bout your old jacket"
"Yeah, but isn't it a little to big for me now?"
Samurott smirked, and worked a little magic on the jacket to make it fit John's new body.
"Thank you, dad. But what's the name of my new little brother?"
"His name is Ken." Samurott said.
John looked at Ken while he slowly woke up. "Hello, little brother. Slept well?"
"Huh? ...are you that human boy...?"
"Was. And now I'm your big bro, Ken."
"really?!" Ken jumped into John's arms happily. "YAY! I got a big brother!"
"Wanna play, little brother?"
"Can we just enjoy a little cuddle time for now, big bro?"
"Ah, why not. Where can we cuddle in, dad?"
Samurott smiled. "right here." He began cuddling his two sons.
"Sleep well, little bro."