Crystal Lake, Vaporeon TF

by Wolf-Prince-Leon, Apr 12, 2012, 9:12:38 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

The invitation arrived warning and without a return address, elegant lettering scripted on the seafoam-colored card. "Please come to the Crystal Lake following the directions as follows-" Thats all the invitation said, no signature other than what appeared to be water droplets that had dried on the paper. Without much trouble and quick footing the vast lake came into view, its water crystal clear and clean, the vegetation shadowing it perfectly, hiding it from the outside.

Kai went closer to the lake to see if it was in inhabited. He found several dozens of Young Water Type Pokemon. Two Young Buizel Play Hide and Seek with some Young Squirtle. Amongst them some Azurill and Seel splashed and played tag, without a care in the world. Some Piplup were on their own treasure hunt. Mudkips lounged on the shore and in the water, blowing bubbles at each other and making a competition out of who could pop the most.

Kai sat down and enjoyed watching the Pokemon Play, unaware that someone was watching him. he then heard some rustling in the Bushes. "WHo's there... come on out" Kai said.

Was that a human's voice? Yes, there was no doubt...this must be the human that had received the invitation- The brushes rustled a bit more and shook before a Vaporeon stepped out, his dark almost black eyes staring intensely at Kai as he sat, padding silently closer to him as he observed him.

Kai smiled and reached out his hand to pet the Vaporeon, "hello there little Vaporeon." Kai said, hoping to pet the Pokemon.

The Vaporeon's eyes went to the hand outstretched towards him, before lifting back to Kai's face, watching him curiously before allowing himself to step closer so Kai could touch him, leaning into the careful and gentle petting like an affectionate feline, his finned tail bobbing and wagging behind him contentedly.

Kai made sure to keep his petting Gentle and Soft, which happened to be how the Young Pokemon, "my name is Kai, do you have a name?" Kai asked.

The Vaporeon nodded at Kai's question and introduction, letting him pet him once again before responding to him. "My name is Aquapaw, Im glad you have arrived Kai."

"whoa... wait a sec... did... um... you just talk..." Kai said, Surprised. Aquapaw nodded as his tail swayed behind him, his eyes once again on Kai's. "I did, but I suppose you aren't used to hearing pokemon talk...aside from in their own language." He tilted his head slightly as he questioned it, the fins on his head swaying slightly. "no i'm not... by the way, have you seen another human around here." Kai said and Asked.

Aquapaw stood and made another circling around Kai, contemplating his answer as he observed him. "There was a human here..." "Where?" Kai asked Aquapaw looked out into the water where the young Pokemon played, his tail swaying slowly watching them as they splashed about. "All I can say he was here. But he seems much happier now."

Kai was confused, "can you explain that better?" Aquapaw avoided the question as he padded silently over to the lake's edge, watching the pokemon. Kai decide to walk over and sit next to the Pokemon, watching the Children. Aquapaw turned his face towards Kai as he watched the pokemon, using his distraction as his opportunity. Getting up and moving behind Kai, he pushed him into the water with his paws, diving in after him to watch the transformation, and to guide him once it was over.

Kai tried to swim but his body wouldn't reponse, he just kept sinking to the bottom of the lake. but then he noticed... he could still breaths... and he fellt himself getting younger. Treading water not far from the transforming boy, Aquapaw called to him from afar. "Do not fear what is happening...it will be new but it will be painless, you have nothing to fear."

Kai then felt the Water Swirling around his hands and now bare feet. As the water churned around his limbs fur began to prickle at his hands and arms, light blue fur sprouting and slowly covering him. A thin webbing formed between his fingers before they shrank and changed, shortening into small paws that clawed at the water effortlessly. Kai looked at his new paws in shock, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

The water seemed to still at his hands, the only movement being from the own pushing his new paws did, as it swirled around his feet. The same light blue fur began to grow and cover his legs, the slick texture to it repeling the water. His feet shrank as his toes changed from five to three, the same thin webbing growing between his now small blue toes, a soft pink pawpad on the bottoms. His legs kicked effortlessly, but coiled muscle in his new legs was powerful enough to send him upwards.

it didn't last long though, cause his still human weight made him sink back down again, the water then swirled around his body below the neck. kai then felt something grow his jeans. Though underwater a distinct rip could be heard as a blue tail grew from Kai's spine, a fin growing out of each side of the tip, and a thin webbing extended from the end, traveling up his tail and up his spine.

Kai then felt the Water pushing the remains of his jeans off of him, causin him to spot a bit of blue on his belly. The blue fur that had covered his feet and legs continued up to his stomach, covering him in the slick water resistant fur. the Water then start push his shirt off, Kai, despite wanting to keep his shirt, found himself raising his arms so the water could remove his shirt.

The fur continued up his stomach and chest, meeting with the fur from his arms as his body shifted, no longer able to stay in his upright position. His legs kicked to keep him treading water, as the dorsal webbing traveled up to his neck, stopping abruptly before a wide circular fin pulled out of his neck, surrounding his head like a cone.

Kai then felt the Fur cover his whole head, he knew whatever was happening to him was almost over. Kai then Felt his face begin to push out into a muzzle. His nose shrank into the muzzle and turned black. His ears started to stretch and morph into fins, the webbing fluttering against the current of the water. Dark blue stretched from the edge of his new 'ear fins' up to a point on his forehead, before something pushed forward, stretching upward before stopping at a sharp point, the same gossamer fin ruffling down like an unfurled sail. his Transformation was complete, Kai was now a Child aged Vaporeon.

WIth his Energy used up in the Transformation, Kai just floated there, resting his body. Then, he felt someone put him on they back and carry him toward the surface. Kai Managed to open his eyes to see it was AquaPaw getting him onto dry land.

As Kai laid there in grass, he looked at the AquaPaw and asked, "what... happened... to me..."

Aquapaw stood watch over him, looking down at him when he spoke softly, nodding. "You became what I am, a Vaporeon. But, with your new body, you will need a new name. You cannot keep Kai as your name, it would draw suspision."

"so... i get a new name... but... do i keep my human mind?" the Vaporeon Asked.

"Your mind will remain the way it is, so fear not." the Vaporeon was relieve to hear this, "so what is my new name, AquaPaw?" Aquapaw mulled on a new name for the young Vaporeon for awhile, before looking back at him. "You shall be called Riverpaw."

"RiverPaw?" then one of the Buizel arrives from the other side and said, "Good Morning Aqua, oh, is this a new friend?"

Aquapaw bowed his head to the Buizel, then nodded at his question. "He is a new friend for you and the others. This is RiverPaw."

Buizel looked RiverPaw and said " hello RiverPaw, boy, You look tired. come on, i'll have my big brother me you a bed so you can rest. RiverPaw nodded and followed the Buizel to the other side.

From that day on, Kai the Boy was no more, in his place...

RiverPaw the Vaporeon lived in the Crystal Lake with Aquapaw and the other pokemon. Every now and again another human child would come to the lake, but those stories are for another time.