Punishment

by Champloon, Jun 7, 2012, 12:21:32 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

Cody, a young boy with and adventurous personality, decided to explore the nearby forest. The forest contained many types of pokemon. There were flying types, electric types, and even dark types. But there was one group of pokemon in the forest that everyone was told to stay far away from. The poisin types. They loved to cause much trouble to any that dare invade their territory.

Cody however, didn't care, he was wandering through the forest. After much wandering, he reached an unknown part of the forest. No one had ever been there, or if they had, they never made it back. It was dark, and had a horrible stench. Almost all of the plants had died, execpt for fruitless trees shading the place. As far as Cody could tell, nothing could survive here.

"What is this place?" Cody questioned. "It's horrible."

In the Shadows, Red Eyes watched Cody's every move.

"What isss that human doing here?" The being with the red eyes asked it's self. "He hasss no idea what he'sss just done."

"ok, i'm lost, scared, and Alone, this shouldn't get worse?" Cody said to himself.

Just then, a large group of poison type pokemon surrounded the poor boy. One of them, a Seviper, lunged at him and coiled him up so tight that he could just barley breath.

Cody was scared, he realized now he was in Poison type Territory. he heard rumors that Poison Types enslave those who enter their Turf and do horrible things to them. Struggling in the cocoon, Cody was despritely wanting to go home. But it was too late now.

"Why did you come here, human?" The Seviper asked, lossining up a bit to let the boy speak.

"I was just exploring the forest aimlessly, it's my hobby." COdy said before Seviper retighten the cocoon.

"Well," The Seviper started. "Do you know why people don't come back after wandering in here? It's because of a punishment we give them. And you'll soon find out what said punishment is."

Ekans slithered forward, "Can i have the boy as my pet after the Venom Procedure?"

"Why do you want thisss one?" The Seviper asked. "I don't think he would make that great a pet to sssomeone asss young asss you."

Arbok stepped in, "He'll be perfect if we ussse the Rodent PokeVenom."

"Oh." The Seviper said, now interested. "I've been wanting to try that for awhile now. Very well, you may keep him."

"Thank you Papa" the Ekans said to Arbok, wrapping around the big snake and giving him and Loving hug.

The Seviper bit Cody on the neck, and injected a strange type of poison into him. After doing so, it uncoiled him and backed up to watch.

Cody tried to run, but his body wouldn't obey at all. He was completely immobile.

Suddenly, Cody felt a strange sensation on his feet. He couldn't see because of the immobility, but his feet were growing pale fur at the toes, and purple fur following it. Two toes on each foot megerd together, leaving him with just three toes on each foot.

The purple fur quickly spread up the rest of his leg. It was at this point that Cody noticed he was shrinking. Ekans quickly pulls the Evolving human out of the clothes, so he could still watch his new pet evolve. While the fur was a tan color on his chest, hands, and abdomin, the rest of his body was covered with purple fur. After the fur covered his hands, they followed similar fates to his feet, and lost two fingers on eahc hand.A thin, purple tail grew out of his back, ending in a curl.

That was, until, the changes reached his face. His mouth and nose had the tan fur, while the rest of his head had purple fur. As the fur grew in, all of his human hair fell out. His face pushed outwards into a rodant-like muzzle. His two front teeth grew to a giant size, causing them to stick out of his mouth. He finally stopped shrinking, leaving him the same height as a ruler. Lastly, his irises turned red. Cody was now a full Rattata.

the Ekans smiled and quickly Trapped his new pet in a tight cocoon. "Finally, my own pet."

"Wha-what did you do to me?!" Cody exclamied. "And what do you mean 'pet'?"

"Papa, Mr. Viper, you'd better Explain" Ekans said.

"To put it simply," The Seviper started. "We injected a special venom into you. The effects of it turn you into a Rattata. And, since you invaded our territory, not only must you go through this, but you must also be this Ekans' pet. How he treats you, is up to him."

Ekans then Gives Cody a Tight Hug, "I'll never let you out of my coils, Tiny." Ekans said, nameing his pet.

"Tiny?!" Cody yelled. "Why can't I just keep my old name?"

The Ekans then gave Cody a disciplinary squeeze, "Bad Pet, no talking back."

"Ow!" Cody yelped as he got squeezed. "Fine, I won't!"

"so what is your human name anyway?" Cody's new "owner" asked.

"It's Cody." He answered.

"hmm... nah i like the name Tiny better." Ekans said.

Cody, knowing better than to talk back now, simply said "Fine..."

"Actually, Cody sounds better than Tiny." Arbok said.

"Yeahh, I agree." The Seviper added. "I think Cody sounds better."

"...ok, he'll still be named Cody." Ekans said.

Cody let out a sigh of relief at this descision.

"Come on Cody, let's go play" Ekans said, slithering away, dragging the coiled up Cody through the swampy mud.

Cody, having no choice but to go along, was terrified at what might be coming. He keep trying to wrestle his way free, and finally managed to get his front paws out. He kept clawing at the ground, trying to get enough of a grip to pull himself free.

with his attempts ending in vain, Cody frowns as he is pulled into the purple fog, never seen by humans again.