The expression on Raven face broke me heart. I could tell she was trying to be brave because K.P and I was there. But when I hug her it was like a dam burst and she started to Sob. K.P and I hold her until there we no more tears.

“I'll stay with her tonight Nessa, you should go rescue Nash from Luke and Gabe" K.P said to me. I kiss Raven on her forehead. She was sleeping peacefully. I quietly left the bed

room. Then I quickly when to my room and wash my face. Whiles Raven was crying I must have been crying to because there were tears stain marks on my cheek.

Letting down my hair and washing my face I quickly walk downstairs. Suddenly eager to see Nash.

I guess the guys didn't hear me coming because I wasn't wearing any footwear. I stood at the door listen to them. Of all the conversion I imagine them having this was not one of them. They were talking about my past. The one that I wanted to forget about. 

And when Luke accused Gabe of lying I knew I had to say something. I wasn't really ready to tell Nash about my past.

When I spoke all of them turn around and stare at me. But my eyes were on Nash, as always I couldn't read the expression on his face. I walk to him and sit in his lap. I was planning to sit next to him but his lap looked more comfortable and I needed him to hold me. Beside if i was going to tell him about my past I couldn't do it with him looking me in the face. I wasn't good at hiding my expression when he was around. He could read me like an open book.

When he wraps his arms around me and hug me to him I felt brave enough to talk.

Whiles I was talking, I was thinking about him, how is he feeling, what's he thinking. Does he hate me now that he knows. How is he going to react to my past.

Right now his arms tighten around me and he hug me even tighter than before. That was a good sign right. I mean If he hated me he wouldn't be hugging me right now, right?

I bury my face in his chest and inhale his musky male scent that that I loved. If he was going to tell me he couldn't be with me, I needed to inhale his scent just one more time.

He whispered it was time for bed and he left me up and said goodnight to the guys and carry me to bed. After striping I curl up to him tangling my legs with his I fell asleep right away.

The next morning I wake to Nash erection poking me in the butt. His hands were on my breast and his hot breath on my neck. I couldn't help the way my body instantly became aroused. Nash is the only man who could get me this aroused so fast.

“I know you awake and I need you very badly”

He said to me as he blow into my ears and start trailing kisses from behind my ears moving from behind my ears to my neck. Whiles he was doing that his hands was on my breast, carresing my nipples. His mouth covers my breast as his hands trails down to my clit rubbing it. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore.

“I love your pretty pussy" he whispers to me as he slip a finger in me. His mouth return to my other breast and his hand start caressing the other. Liquid heat was rushing through my body and I needed him badly. I wanted him hard and fast.

“Nash I need you inside of me now" I moan out. He reach between us and pull of my panty, I wanted to lay on my back but instead he pull me closer and enter me from behind, hard and deep. I could feel the sting of him stretching me as he enter me. I scream out with the pleasure-pain, when he was deep inside me he stop.

“The way you pussy grips me is pure bliss. you're so hot and tight" he moans into my ears as he pull out and slam back into me. I scream out again. There was a steady heat building inside of me.

“You're so pretty" he groans as he withdrew and slam back inside of me. He left me uo turn me on my stomach and pulling my butt into the air, he then slip two fingers inside of me.

“You are so wet"

He removed his finger and enter me again as he did I felt his fingers penetrate the tight hole of my ass, at first it was stinging but soon pleasure take over. A slow steady agonizing pleasure starts building up inside of me as Nash begins a rhythm of enter my pussy and as he withdrew his fingers enter my ass. I grip the sheets desperately as my orgasm rips through me with intense pleasure.

Afterwards I lay on the bed breathing hard trying to catch my breathe and get my bearings.

“That was amazing, you're amazing" Nash said cuddling with me.  I laugh lightly.

“I'm amazing and I have a pretty pussy" I said laughing joyfully.

“OMG I was a bit rough, did I hurt you or the baby" he said becoming frantic, rest his hand on my belly.

“Oh God Nessa, are you in pain?"

“I'm fine Nash and the baby is fine" I started to laugh harder.

“Y-You should have seen your face" I said laughing. I could stop it was really funny and tears was running down my face as I laugh at Nash.

I suddenly hear his deep voice join mines and we were both laughing.

I don't really like doing authors notes but if you're reading my story please comment so I would know what you guys are thinking. Yes I know my work needs editing but my editor has exams so it would have to wait.