[LAST]

"happy 10th year." the sound of your whisper right close to his ear made his lips curled into a childish smile. he didn't want to open his eyes because he just wanted to feel you in his arms, furthermore, your lips were softly against his.

he licked your upper lip which caused you to giggle before you pulled away, "I can kiss you every single time," he finally opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife, even after ten years, he just couldn't believe that you belong to him. "happy 10th year, my little diamond," he kissed your nose gently. 

you kissed his nose back and then you got out of bed, "so what are we going to do today?" you asked while you pulled your shirt over your head. he watched as you were going to get naked in front of him, of course, it wasn't really his first time but even after ten years, he was still amused with your body. 

"well, what do you want to do?" he asked back as he sat up straight and leaned his back on the headbead. "another trip to Paris? maybe Japan?" he continued to watch you pulling your trousers down as you were completely naked. "I hate you, do you know that?" he laughed when you teased him with a playful wink. 

he watched you walking over the closet to cover yourself with a towel. he smiled to himself, suddenly wondered how did you become so bold in front of him. he looked back those days when you were still awkward with him. 

you would never show him your body even a year of marriage, nonetheless, you were slowly getting more comfortable with him as the both of you kept getting on the bed—well that sounded ruthless and horny, but after a month and  a few weeks of heartbreaking moment about failed pregnancy, the both of believed in faith and tried to at least have one baby. 

of course, the both of you failed—you had irregular menstruation and sometimes, your pre-menstrual syndrome was similar to pregnancy, you doubted at first but you were also curious and wonwoo was also curious as you were. every time you checked your urine, hoping for a positive sign, would just break you apart when the line was only one. 

even though your marriage with wonwoo was going really, really well, sometimes you also had your days when you wanted to stay away from him—and he understood your depression; it was the same even after years. he would leave you alone as he would just sleep in the living room. 

he didn't leave you alone completely, instead, he was there for you all the time. he bought a small house for the both of you as it was located in a rural place; it was a peaceful neighbourhood with elders living there, small stores, one school and a few cultivation fields. 

even though the house wasn't as big as his or your parents' house, he provided a room for you to be on your own. he let you decorate the room as he would only help you with difficult things like painting the wall and carrying the furniture. at first, you weren't really sure what the room was for you because you had nothing else to do. 

your failure of pregnancy and making a baby was your inspiration. the neighbourhood had a small orphanage in a few metres away from your house and you would go there when wonwoo was working. the children in the orphanage was all beautiful and adorable, as they were also a part of your inspiration. 

so you created a room for your studio, of course, you didn't have a qualification as a degree tailor but you were amazing with fabrics. the room was filled with different kinds of clothing for children and so, the room was where you were by yourself. 

from clothing you made for the orphanage children, to a business that wonwoo gave to you as a present. he bought yet another building in the city, your boutique that was officially yours. the brand of your boutique was named after wonwoo because he was your actual inspiration. 

wonu was the name of the brand that you made. it was launched on wonwoo's birthday, seventeenth of July. 

from children clothing to pregnant women's blouses, adorable sweaters and even for dogs and cats sweaters too. the boutique was a success; it was famous around the Asia despite the story behind it, everyone loved the quality too. 

besides buying a house and a building for you, he even took you to places you had never travel before—just like he promised, he went around the world with you. well, shopping wasn't really a thing while traveling, instead, you were just site seeing with him and for you, it was much better than shopping. 

wonwoo also published a book, two years after marriage, while you and him were at Amsterdam, he was already typing down a meaningful story that had happened in his life. it took him a year to finish the book and then he published it with the title of his wife's name, haeun

it was a story about his marriage with you because he said that he was living a dream that everyone should know, so he made a book and it went over the world. although some film production wanted to make a movie of it, he refused, because he didn't want to get disappointed with the actors and actress—his life with you was unbelievable as nothing could even act it out. 

his feelings throughout the year with you was stronger and stronger each time he woke up next beside you. he was grateful with his life to be with you and he promised to love you until his last breath. 

wonwoo was the best husband in your life, and if you were going to born in a different life, you would find him and ask him to marry you too. his love for you was sincere that he did everything for you—for an example, wonwoo disliked dogs because he was afraid of them. 

well, after a year of marriage, when he remembered that you were excited with his friend's dog, he decided to finally adopt an Akita dog for you too. since your cat died, he didn't hesitate to name the dog, mansae as well. 

he remembered the wide grin on your face when you look at the white and orange puppy when he brought it inside. he lied to you, he said he found the puppy following him in the street but after a couple of weeks, he told you that it was a special gift for you. 

although he was scared of dogs, mansae was an exception. probably because he was the owner, but he felt really comfortable with him. he could also admit that mansae was also part of his life that he never dare to let go. 

ten years were long, yet it felt like yesterday when you stood beside him with your wedding dress. "how about we show our parents our new family member..." you whispered as you sat back on your bed space beside him. 

it was difficult as there were just so many thing happened between the both of you—the gonorrhea, ectopic pregnancy, the divorce, jealousy, financial, new house and just more that you remember as though it was just only the back of your hand. 

you flashed a wide grin before you take out a black picture from a drawer that was beside your bed. you showed it to him and his expression was readable for you—ten years of marriage, even you could identify the sound of his footsteps. "yeah, the ultrasound showed an eight week of an embryo in my uterus." 

he furrowed his brows while looking at you closely, he wasn't sure what was happening at that time. it was still morning, and digesting everything about being with you in ten years was just done and then, you suddenly showed him an ultrasound picture that flabbergasted him. 

"wonwoo, I'm pregnant." 

THE END
12/02/2018