[25]

(I actually have a big kink for (hot) guys (especially wonwoo) with leather jacket and I just can't help it, he looks so good, I don't understand why isn't there his doppelganger exist in my country? I cri

(I actually have a big kink for (hot) guys (especially wonwoo) with leather jacket and I just can't help it, he looks so good, I don't understand why isn't there his doppelganger exist in my country? I cri. ) 

RUN TO YOU
by seventeen 

it was the day before your wedding anniversary with wonwoo, you were astounded that your marriage was longer than you expected, although it was rough for the both of you at the end—of course it was still quiet, wonwoo kept asking about the divorce papers but you would always find something else to do, as though he didn't speak up. 

it was also the night when soonyoung invited wonwoo and you to his party, to celebrate his new apartment that he was dying to have. since wonwoo was busy with work that came up so suddenly, you had to wait for him for an hour. 

you didn't want to mind but of course, you got anxious along with your pounding heart. you were scared that something bad would happen to him or worst—he might be with some other woman. 

with the thought of a woman behind your back, you changed your dress into a better one—you wore a white off-shoulders shirt with a black pencil skirt—you admitted that you were proud of yourself because you were looking like someone else. you had your hair braided to show more of your collarbone. 

once wonwoo was finally at home, quickly you dashed outside with a wide smile. "oh, sorry I was late and um," your smile slowly faded when wonwoo pointed at the backseat with his thumb, "this is kim Yeri." 

a flawless lady was finally revealing herself when she lowered the mirror. "hi, I'm really sorry. I was heading to soonyoung's party but my car stopped in the middle of the road," she explained—even her voice was sweet like honey. 

you smiled to her, "oh, it's okay. I'm glad that wonwoo found you." at that point, you were having a second thought of going to the party, you were doubting him, you were imagining things that hurt your heart. 

"aren't you getting in, we're really late now, haeun." you lifted your head to look at him with unwanted sad eyes; he saw it. "are you sick?" he asked finally with worry eyes after one month they had. 

"no, I'm fine," you opened the door reluctantly before you entered the car. wonwoo was watching you carefully when you sit down, "let's go," you said after you closed the door. he stared at you for a few seconds and sighed when he started the car. 

the atmosphere was oddly hateful for you, they kept talking about works and soonyoung while you were just sitting beside him listening to them. you tried texting suji, but she wasn't even reading your messages. they were leaving you alone in the dark.