[4] it's okay

PHOTOGRAPHby ed sheeran

PHOTOGRAPH
by ed sheeran

at first, you were worried that you had to stay at his parents' house. in most dramas, in-laws were devilish especially mothers.

you thanked god for giving you the best in-laws- they weren't just nice but they were loving as well. with bonus, they rarely come home.

they had a maid but she only came at the midday and went back home before eight. you barely talk to her since you had classes at university.

you also didn't have to worry about cooking because the maid would always prepare them- except that one night.

the maid or mrs. oh's son was transferred to the capital hospital, so she had to go to the city and left work early.

so after I had classes, I went straight to the supermarket to buy some groceries. you knew a bit of cooking but most of them were just basic.

you were passing by the seafood section and suddenly you craved for spicy soup. at the end, you bought a lot.

once you arrived at home, quickly you call your mother and asked for the recipe. you listed down the instructions and ingredients.

and then you called your husband. you grinned when he answered immediately. "yes, Haeun-ssi? did something happened? are you okay?"

you slightly blushed to hear his questions- his worres made your heart fluttered. "no, I-are you coming home later?"

there was actually chuckle from the other line. "why, do you miss me?" his question yet again made you blush.

"what are you saying, no. I'm making dinner tonight," you couldn't contain your excitement as you told him. he laughed. "why why why? is it funny that I cook dinner? wonwoo-ssi, I can cook too-"

"haeun-ssi, can you stop being cute?"

and you paused- your body was heating and your lips just couldn't help but to form a smile.

"I'll be home after my meeting. shall I buy you a flower, what kind of flower do you like?"

you looked around to find any flowers cause your weren't thinking straight anymore. "a-any flower is fine," you stammered.

"okay noted. alright be safe while cooking-and wait for me to come home," he then ended the call before you do; it didn't matter though because you were too busy calming your heart.

his words reminded you of ed sheeran, so you took out your phone and played his songs while getting the dinner ready.

you imagined his reactions when he eats your food- maybe a charming smile will appear and probably he will touch my hand, you shook yourself awake from your daydream. "what am I thinking? omo, yoon haeun what's wrong with you?"