[12]

EYE CONTACTby EZ (Ggot Jam Project)

EYE CONTACT
by EZ (Ggot Jam Project)

"Should I just give it to her?" he furrowed his brows while staring at the small pink rectangular box in his hand. He bought it—the pregnancy test that the worker suggested to him. However, he wasn't sure whether to give it to you or not. He had been holding it for a week; his fear of having high hope was too risky.

He felt scared that his expectation would only make him disappointed, and he also didn't want to hurt you in any other way. He wanted a child, but he was also not ready to carry such a massive responsibility. If he married you without an arrangement, then he probably would, but marrying you because of his parents feared him more.

There were too many questions playing in his head, and he just couldn't help but to feel stressed out. He needed more clues—aside from nauseous and stomach cramps, because his anxiety made him research the symptoms of early pregnancy and you experienced it.

He knew that you experienced those symptoms, however, with further research, he also found out that premenstrual syndrome could also give the same symptoms. "ah, I don't know what to do—"

"what, what is it that you don't know what to do?" he rolled his eyes when his friend interrupted his thought, "what's that in your hand?" he had to hide it in his drawers before soonyoung would see it, because kwon soonyoung was a major spoiler.

Wonwoo eyed him from head to toe as he was judging his friend—soonyoung was wearing a very formal tux with his hair styled; it was pushed back and his forehead was attracting every eyes. "are you going on a date?" he finally asked before he scoffed.

Soonyoung adjusted his tie, "how do I look?" he asked while making a stern face. Wonwoo chuckled lowly, he didn't say anything but a slight nod indicated that soonyoung looked fine. "I'm having a date with Mrs Kwon," he sighed.

"Your grandmother?" asked wonwoo in amused, "I wondered what trouble did you cause again this time." Soonyoung smiled sheepishly,causing his eyes disappeared. He told wonwoo that he needed money from his grandmother because he wanted to buy an apartment. "You can always ask me though," wonwoo looked at him with concern.

Wonwoo knew that his grandmother was loaded—and mean. He remembered that Soonyoung would talk to him every morning before class started to talk about his different nightmare of his grandmother; it was like episodes from drama.

Soonyoung shook his head, "I'm sure that she misses me too," he tried to convince even though the both of them knew, his grandmother never awaits for his arrival. "Well, I better start going," he said after looking at the time from his wristwatch.

After his friend left, wonwoo was back alone, staring the small box again. "I should give her a call," he suggested as he fetched for his phone. Within a couple of rings, you answered with a low croaked voice. "are you okay?" he worriedly asked.