[19]

(perfect man

(perfect man. oh i showed wonwoo's picture to my mum and she said; "not bad." and I will certainly remember her tone and that expression she made.)

the night before, you and wonwoo were just on the bed without even talking—the room was silent, even their breathing was light as their hearts were just beating normally. it felt great for the both of you; lying beside him while he wrapped his arms around your waist. 

you were still awake and so was wonwoo. it was as if, the both of you were filling the empty cup that was left aside for three days. when you turned around to look at him, you smiled when his eyes were slowly closing. 

"thank you for coming," you whispered as you reached for his cheek—wonwoo was still awake and he heard you, which only made him smiled lopsidedly with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry that I can't—" 

"sleep, haeun-ah. I miss you so bad, and all I want to hear is your cute snore," he hugged you tighter, "try apologising again, I'll bite your small nose." he rested his chin on your head with a smile of satisfaction because he didn't hear you say anything. 

you missed him too and being in his arms made your heart fluttered, so you slept peacefully with your head buried on his chest—his scent was something you missed too; it was just calming for you. 

the next morning, was the day of your surgery. wonwoo was at the hospital with you; it was silent too. he didn't say a word, and neither did you. the both of you were always silent but that day, was very peaceful yet so comfortable. 

his hand intertwined with yours—although it was silent, you just knew how anxious wonwoo was for your surgery. he kept squeezing your hand and he only smiled when you looked at him. when doctor shin told you to wear the hospital robe, he playfully held your hand tight as if he didn't want to let you go. 

you could only smile halfheartedly to him. "are you ready, mrs jeon?" doctor shin asked once you walked out from the changing room. you had to admit that you didn't—what kind of mother would be ready to abort their child? so you shook your head slowly. 

she gave you a warm hug, "I promise to make this surgery a big success!" she grinned from ears to ears. then, you were told to enter a more private room, you lied down on the bed before wonwoo came inside. 

"hey," he stepped closer, "I forgot to tell you something." you arched your brows and asked him what was it that he wanted to tell, he sheepishly smiled with his nose crunched. "I love you." 

you stared at him for a couple of minutes before you cracked a small laugh. "why are you saying this out of a sudden?" he laughed with you before he leaned his head to kiss your nose—you closed your eyes when his lips landed on your dried lips.