[6] honeying

THINKING OUT LOUD
by Ed Sheeran

   ❀❀❀

   as the morning rise, you heard birds chirping near to your window— you felt cheerful that morning. before you opened your eyes, your lips had already formed an effortless smile.

you had the best sleep and you smiled while remembering the dream you had— you cheeks were tinted red as the image of wonwoo kissing you made you feel warm.

stop haeun, it was nothing but a dream— but little did you know, the dream you thought, was the reality you had.

you yawned while stretching yourself, and then you looked beside you, realising that you were on the floor like the last time. you sat up straight and found yourself only covered with wonwoo's black button down that he wore yesterday as a blanket.

it then soon come to realisation, you were naked on a cold floor. you clutched the shirt tightly, not to let your body seen. you looked at your side and jeon wonwoo was completely undress as well.

you shrieked as you were shocked. you stood up immediately not knowing that you were actually numb. you were more flabbergasted as you saw a slight blood.

“did we—?” you felt your heart was thumping fast. “it wasn't a dream?” as you carefully looked around once more, you jaws dropped to find empty bottles of soju laying on the floor, shirts and undergarments were scattered, and an awful sight of used condom was also on the floor.

how did we ended up here? you asked yourself, hurriedly picking your shirts and undergarments. you covered his lower body part and then you wore your shirt before waking him up.

it was quite hard to wake him so you ended up slapping his cheek. his eyes were half-hooded while palming his red cheek. “what was that, haeun-ssi?”

“w-what happened last night?”

he frowned. “what do you—?” he finally understood what you meant once he pulled his shirt that he thought that it was a blanket. his head quickly looked down on his body and immediately he sat up straight while covering his body. “w-what happened—?”

he turned to look at you as you didn't know if he was being serious or was he teasing you— his mouth was gaped wide as his expression showed that he was surprised as if you were the one undressing him.

“jeon haeun—”

you jaws dropped as if you read his mind. “what no! i was also naked!” you shouted. “w-we did it.”