[13]

ANGLE TO MEby McKay x Jeff Bernat 

ANGLE TO ME
by McKay x Jeff Bernat 

"It's okay," you sighed, slowly you shook the pregnancy test while waiting for the bars appear. After a couple of minutes, you finally walked out from the bathroom without looking at it yet—your husband was patiently waiting on the bed while reading a mystery book.

He lifted his head once he noticed you were done, "how did it go?" he softly asked, placing his book on his lap and patted the empty space beside him. You sat down beside him and breathed out heavily before extending out the pregnancy test.

The both of you stared at the small screen—the room was tensed as you could only hold your breath before you realised. "I'm pregnant," you whispered, still looking at it make sure what you saw was real. The screen showed two parallel lines which indicated positive. "we should try another test," you told him.

You raised your head to look at your husband, he was smiling from ears to ears. He was in deep thoughts about the result; it was obvious that he was elated. "huh?" you held his hand to woke him, "should we buy more pregnancy test? I–I actually bought three..." he shyly admitted.

He got up from the bed to get his briefcase; he pulled out two more boxes of pregnancy test. "I just want to make sure," you smiled to him and he nodded his head, he understood. Wonwoo tried his hardest to hold his feelings.

After you entered the toilet again, he breathed out a happy sigh. He pushed his hair and breathed out yet another a very relief sigh. "relax," he said to himself while he put his book back on the shelf. Well, he couldn't deny that he was really overjoyed about the thought of having a baby and he just remove that smile on his face.

He stood in front of the bathroom door as he waited for several minutes, he pressed hislips in a thin line when you walked out with two used pregnancy test.He examined the expression on your face; you weren't smiling which suddenly made him worry.

"why?" he asked, placing both of his hands on your shoulders. He walked you to the bed and made you sit down. He understood that moment and somehow,from the end of his happiness, he expected it too. So he crouched down in front of you, without asking any question, he pressed his lips on your forehead.

He wrapped you in his embraced; it was so warm that you felt everything was completely alright. You couldn't help but to let out joyful tears. "I'm pregnant," you said as you buried your face on the crook of his neck.