He rolls his eyes and pulls my arm as he starts dragging me to the dance floor.

"But I'm not done yet," I whine.

"Shut up."

"Hey, don't tell me to shut up. If I starve to death, you would say the opposite, wouldn't you?"

He chuckles. "Up shut?"

I slap his arm and glare at him whilst he breaks down into laughs.

As we get to the center of the dance floor, he twirls me around in a fine manner. I giggle as our chests collide. He wraps his arms around my waist while I loop mine around his neck.

The song changes to a calmer one and we take a look around us, finding everyone else with their Valentines, dancing slowly and romantically.

He smiles, his lips pressed together, and his eyes slightly sparkle.

Being in his arms after what felt like ages is the best feeling I've had since last year. He can make my knees go weak, he can make my face turn into a tomato, my stomach engulf with butterflies and my heart to feel overwhelmed with love.

I am not certain if what I felt and still feel for him can be named love but I know that the feeling is enormous, let alone mutual too. I can see it in his caramel eyes when he looks at me. I can feel it when he takes my hands in his and squeezes them as if insinuating that he doesn't want to let me go. Ever.

My whole body feels warmth as it appreciates his touch. We move our bodies along the slow beat and find ourselves smiling idiotically. I crook my face in his neck and absorb the good scent.

"Happy Valentine's day, Bug," he whispers in my ear, his sweet breath making its way to the nape of my neck.

My hands grip on his neck a bit tighter as I lie the side of my face on his chest. "Happy Valentine's day, Jules."

Right now I don't care if Mario and Marvin are watching us. All I care about is never letting Julian go. This time I promise that no matter what...we will not be separated.

Even if it means causing trouble.

***

"I don't fucking care, Mia!"

"Then this is the end of us, Mario Johnson!"

"Fine! It's the end."

I scrunch my eyebrows as Julian and I hear all these yells come from one of the corridors of the school. We walk to the corridor and encounter Mia and Mario.

With tears draining from her red and puffy eyes, Mia runs away from this location whilst Mario throws his hands in the air in a frustrated manner.

My stomach drops as I notice how infuriated he is, his big hands turned into reddened fists and his tight jaw clenching. I unwrap my hand from Julian's warmth and run towards my brother. "What's going on?" I ask exasperatedly.

He neglects me and then walks past my spooked petite body, taking big and furious steps towards Julian.

Shit.

"You fucking caused this!" Mario points his finger at Julian, narrowing his eyes. Julian, however, doesn't move a single muscle, not seeming frightened, only distraught.

I run to where the two of them are and stretch my arms in between them to avoid a collision.

I narrow my eyes at Mario. "What are you talking about?"

He tries to jump onto Julian but I push him back and glare at him.

"Fucking calm down, Mario, before I call security," I warn.