Chapter 24 Epilogue:

Chase P.O.V:

  St.Mungo's.It's been almost two years since Nicole was put into this place. I am so glad though that the gits who did to her will never see the light of day. They're rotting in Azkaban where they belong. I clutch the Lilies that I have in my hand tightly. Something big is going to happen. I can feel it.

  Mum's been acting pretty happy this year. More than last year; whenever I ask why she says 'Because, we're having a special guest this summer holiday.' I hope she doesn't mean Mason's dad. I finally found out who my dad is. At least I think I found out. I met my other grandma Walburga Black. She said she only had one son, so I'm assuming that's who my dad was. His name was Regulus Arcturus Black. Grandma Black always said my mum used to come by and visit a lot. And her son Regulus was in mum’s year. Also, I found this strange letter addressed to mum around the time I was born.

           My Dearest Jane,

  I have counted the days, hours, minutes, and seconds since I’ve last seen you. By the way it’s been seven months, twelve days, ten hours, fifty-three minutes, and twenty seconds and counting. Haha. I sound like a snowy snowman ninja stalker. Geez, I’ve been hanging out with you too much. Anyways when am I finally going to see Chase? How’s Oliver been? He’s such an active little three year old. Oh and how are you? You know what I have to make this letter quick and to the point in case it gets intercepted. Jane I might die pretty soon. You know I didn’t choose this life. I’ve written a letter to the dark lord here is a copy attached to this paper:

     “To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.

                                                                                                                                             R.A.B"        

 Anyways Jane, I have known you since Hogwarts. And despite our houses being enemies you over looked that. I’m fighting for a better world for Oliver and Chase. Even if I died trying. I don’t know if I’ll ever send this letter. Maybe I just need to write down my story so people will know of all the good I’ve done. I just want to write this down to perhaps preserve my sanity. Out of all the good and bad things I wish would have never happened. I have two regrets, and one thing I don’t regret at all. The thing I regret most was joining the dark side over some superficial belief they do have cookies though; but I also regret not telling you of my feelings for you Jane. You were and still are my little snowball. I regret not realizing my feelings for you earlier. I love you Jane Victoria Fawley Potter. The one thing I will never regret though is loving you. If you do read this though I want you to know that when Chase turns Seventeen he is entitled to the Black family fortune , including Kreature the house elf . I tried setting him free, but he won’t hear of it. So if I were you I wouldn’t try it, if you do the house will be messy for months no matter how much you try to clean it! Oh great now I’m getting tears on this letter. I hope someone finds this and knows my story.

                                                                             Sincerely your almost lover,

                                                                                                                            R.A.B

  I really wonder though who this Oliver chap is. With that in mind I make it to Nicole’s room. She’s barely responsive, but when she is she talks about a guy with wild black hair and haunted grey eyes talking to me about a spleen. I don’t know why, but even after she’s been put in here my feelings for her have deepened. I don’t want to make the same mistake my dad Regulus made with my mum.

  I go through the door and see the window open and no Nicole anywhere in sight. Where is she? It’s really strange though. Usually her healer would have told me if someone took her outside. Unless she left on her own. But, where is she? And why did she leave?

Nicole P.O.V:

  Pain. That is what I remember of my last sane moments. Speaking of which, how am I normal again? After I found a way to escape that sterile hospital that reeked of fumes I find a fireplace. And say the first words that pop into my head.

  “Malfoy Manor.”, I say as I drop Floo powder I found. A flash of green consumes me as I am transported to Malfoy Manor.

  “Hello.”, I croak out. Footsteps are echoed through the Manor. I turn to see Draco staring at me with wide eyes.

  “Well Nicole my you have grown since I’ve last seen you. And might I say your smile is disarming. It makes me feel as if I’m in Defense Against the Dark Arts.”, Draco flirts. Well I guess he doesn’t hate me now. See child, you must make a choice in time. It will decide your fate. How will a choice choose my fate? Choose wisely Nicole Lily Snape. When did my life get so complicated?