Chapter 5 Classes:

Chapter 5 Classes:

          Nicole P.O.V:

     I sit there in my bed wondering. Wondering what classes will be like today I mean practically the whole entire school knows Snape is my dad. Oh well, no one is up yet so I might as well get ready. After getting ready I make my way towards the common room, only to fall asleep.

           Harry P.O.V:

                I’m on my way to the common room before I realize I’m still in my PJ’s. I then change into my uniform and head into the common room only to find a sleeping Nicole. Umm…..should I wake her up? Just then Fred and George enter the room. They are whispering something about a prank.

               “What are you two going to do?”, I ask.

                “You see we ..”

                “.. are ..”

                “…going…”

                “…to…”

                “…bewitch…”

                 “…her…”

                 “…robes…”

                  “She will later look at her robes only to find them in every other house color, but Gryffindor.” They said that together. Wow they must have really put thought into this. Just after they said what they were planning Nicole bolted up and shouted WHAT!?!?!?How much of that did she hear? I don’t know what to do?!?!?! I suddenly try to walk out of this. Then, Nicole notices I was walking out.

                   “Where do you think your going”, Nicole said to me.

                   “Freddie, I think the prank is off”, George said.

                   Nicole finally said,” I think you better not do that prank ever.”

                   George, Fred, and I finally left silently.

                           - A hour later -

          Neville P.O.V:

                   I walk in to my potions class and I see my partner is Nicole. We are learning how to make a paralyzing potion. As I begin I make a explosion. Luckily Snape was looking the opposite way. Then he turns and says,” Who did this?”

                   “I did”, Nicole said standing up for me.

                   “Ok next time be more careful”, Snape said.

                    Everyone starts to stare at Nicole. “Everyone go back to work”, Snape yelled. Wow did she just cover for me? She is cooler than I thought.

                    “Thanks for that.”, I whispered.

                     “No problem, I knew I wouldn’t get in trouble.”, Nicole replied. Wait a minute why did she cover for me? Finally after a awkward minute of silence I asked her.

                      “Hey Nicole, why did you cover from me?”, I asked her.

                       “I knew you didn’t want to get in trouble. Plus, it’s not like you made it blow up on purpose.” She replied sheepishly. Just then her hair turned to a bubble gum pink. Was she a metamorphmagus? That would be cool!!!!Just then Professor Snape turned around and his mouth practically dropped open. It was kinda funny to see.

             Nicole P.O.V:

       I am just trying to fix our potion when I see the whole class staring at me. What did I do now???? I turn my head to see my dad with his mouth hanging open. What’s wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?

     “Is something wrong??”, I ask.

      “Nicole you know your hair is pink right?”, Dad said.

       “Wait my hair is what now?!?!?!?”, I questioned. Why where they all staring? Why did they say my hair was pink? Should I ask why my hair is pink? Should I go to Madam Pompey? What should I do? Other than that though the rest of my classes went great.