Chapter 14 My brother, Drumstrung, and Quiddich

Nicole P.O.V:

I wake up and put on my new uniform. It's a red cotton silk shirt, white tights, a fur skort , sweater, and hat. I have to say this is better than the Hogwarts outfit and that other school outfit. I get ready to go to classes. The first thing I have is Charms. But first is breakfast. I'll make my hair blonde though so then I can pass better as Victor's sister better because let's face it when my hair is blonde we look more related then when my hair is it's natural color.

I'm in the eating hall now. But, then I realize I'm the only girl here. MY DAD SENT ME TO A ALL BOYS SCHOOL! Seriously?????? Now where's Victor.

"Nicole.",I turn around to see Victor called me. Great now the whole hall is staring at me.

"Hey.",I say trying too diffuse the tension in the air.

"Guys this is my little sister Nicole anyone who messes with her has to deal with me. Now go back to doing whatever you guys were doing.", Victor says.,"Nicole come sit with me and my friends." I nod and follow him through the hall to his seat in the middle of the hall.

"Tom move over and make room for Nicole. Give her your seat.",Victor commands. Immediately after he says this Tom or whatever his name is moves. Wow this is cool my brother practically commands the school. I could really get used to this. I get a time time table to find that I have half the classes with Victor and the other half with the first years.

Charms I have with first years so I head off. On my way there I'm about to enter the class when this guy bumps into me causing me to fall down. My hair turns flaming red.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING WHY DON'T YOU!", I yell. The boy with the brown hair that knocked me over helps me up.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there",he says," hey I'm Chase."

"Oh hey. My name is Nicole.",I say.

"I know.",he says. How does he know who I am?

"Huh?", I ask.

"Your brother kind of introduced you at breakfast.",Chase says timidly.

"Oh yeah. Well it's nice to meet you.",I say slightly embarrassed.

"Hey do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?",he asks.

"Sure I'd love to. I just have to clear it with my brother.", I answer.

Chase P.O.V:

It's lunch time now and Nicole is sitting with me and my friends. I catch her brother sending me glares every now and then. Nicole I think is the only friend i've had that is a girl. I love the way her hair changes colors. Almost as much as I love that she's my friend.

Victor P.O.V:

Classes are done and it's time for Quiddich practice so being the awesome brother I am I force Nicole to come watch me practice. I also, find out that she's really good at playing chaser. Which is a good thing to because our Chaser is out injured. I wonder if she wants to join the team.

"Hey. Who thinks Nicole should join the team?",I ask. Everyone ends up raising their hand this is great.

"Hey Nikki do you want to join the team?",I ask. She raises her eyebrow at the nickname Nikki but other than that she nods her head yes.

"Let's play some Quiddich.", she replys.

We now have a new chaser. Ireland here we come. The Bulgarians are coming for your title of winner. Our team is gonna rock.