Chapter 16 The dance:

Nicole P.O.V:

I went into my room and got out all the make-up Aunt Minnie got me. Green hair chalk, green hair spray, green mascara,black eyeliner,and eye-shadow. Aunt Pomfrey got me a muggle straightener and curler. The two inch green sparkly heels from Grandpa Dumbldore. And finally, the beautiful puffed snug dress from dad.

I can't wait for the ball. Which happens to be in two hours. I put my hair in princess curls, except for my side fringe that I straighten. This dance is going to be kind of weird though, because I am the singer. Yeah, I can sing but I'm not good. I'm only singing though. The boys at this school have their normal routine and I don't want to ruin that. Plus Victor volunteered me. So I can't get out of it. I have to do it or I will never live it down. Hey. Maybe I'll write to Neville. Draco better not have messed with Nevvy.

Dear Nevvy,

It's me your favorite person in the whole entire universe. That's right it's me. Nikki L. Snape. You are probably rolling your eyes right now at this letter. But, just so you know I CAN'T SEE YOU. Anyways how have you been? Has Draco been mean to you? Has he been a prat? If so tell me and I'll get you revenge. Anyways owl me back. I'm at Drumstrung. Long story short I now go there. If I don't get a letter back I'll show up at Hogwarts and take you to Drumstrung for a interrogation about what happened when I left. So you better owl me Neville.

Sincerely,

Nicole L. Snape

With that written I send my owl though the window. Neville has got to tell me what I missed. I turn my hair to it's original Burgany and spray the green in my hair at the tips. Tonight will be very interesting.

Neville P.O.V:

I roll my eyes at Nicole's letter that she sent me. How she knew I was gonna roll my eyes I have no idea. My gran walks into my room and sees my letter from Nicole.

"Neville. Who's that letter from?", asks gran in a sharp voice.

"Um a friend?", I say but it comes out more as a question.

"What friend?",Gran questions.

"My friend Nicole.", I answer.

"You like her.", gran states. Now I'm confused. I like Nicole as a friend nothing more. Wait Gran is not right. Because, me and Nikki are just friends. Besides with her at Drumstrung nothing could happen. Even if I want it to. Where did that come from? I don't' like Nicole. I just don't.