Chapter 8 Apologies:

            Nicole P.O.V:

 I wake up and remember what happened. How could I have let him play me like that? I mean he’s a Slytherin for crying out loud. Why did I ever think that he would want to be friends with me? I have got to be the world’s most gullible girl ever. I then see Kitty.

             “Hey Nicole, I know what you heard last night but Blaise didn’t want to say those things he had to and it pained him to.” Kitty said.

             “I really don’t care if it pained him to say it. He still said it and now the damage is done it’s too late for him to apologize. Plus, it’s not like he even had the decency to apologize to my face! Instead you apologize for him!”, I snap. I didn’t really mean to snap I meant to say it calmly but it came out all loud and angry.

              “I know he didn’t mean it because he…….!” Why did she stop? Why did she look nervous?

              “Just tell me why you know he didn’t mean any of it!” I yell at Kitty. I feel awful for yelling at her. She doesn’t deserve this yelling. But Blaise does deserve yelling and a slap in the face. I have to go find him right now. But I was not prepared for what Kitty told me next…

                “Don’t you see Nicole? Blaise likes you!” Kitty tells me. I am so lucky todays Saturday and everybody is outside or else this would lead to an even bigger feud between Slytherin and Gryffindor. But I still don’t get why Blaise would like me. Why does he like me?!?!?!?!? And why did he say those things? If he liked me he would have defended me against Malfoy not joined in with him.

              Kitty P.O.V:

     I hear myself tell Nicole that Blaise likes her. Why did I even do that he deserved to be slapped for what he did to her. He confided in me with his possible biggest secret about him liking Nicole and I spilled it to the girl he liked. I should probably just leave to find him and warn him. Or should I see how this all plays out? No I should definitely warn him. But did he really deserve a warning? Yes he did even if he said those things about Nicole he still deserved a warning.

                Harry P.O.V:

    I know this sounds crazy but, I feel like I know Nicole from somewhere. Where have I seen her?!?!? Think Harry think!!! I go into the common room to see a very confused Nicole and a very flustered Kitty. What happened??? I then say this.. “Now girls who would like to explain to me what is happening.” They froze and I smirked. This was going to be interesting.

      Just then Nicole yelled, “None of your business Potter!!!” She yelled. Well I kinda expected that from a Slytherin but from her it was just low.

            Cameron P.O.V:

      I am just about to go up to my dorm when I see Nicole and Harry fighting well arguing. It was something funny to see. Should I stop them? Just then Professor McGonagall came in because of the noise and she gave them a week of detention with Snape. This was going to be interesting with Snape being Nicole’s dad and all.

          Nicole P.O.V:

      I explained the whole situation with dad about how the argument started and luckily dad let us off the hook…. For now anyways. I now go to find Blaise. When I can’t find him I wait. I find him and the first thing I do is slap him Then I ask …….

    Blaise P.O.V:

  Kitty warned me that Nicole may be looking for me. She also told me Nicole found out I liked her. Oh my life was really complicated. And I was still in first year for crying out loud! I see Nicole oh no she sees me to! The next thing I know she slaps me. Well I guess I did deserve that. Then she says the one thing I dreaded hearing from her. ”Blaise can we talk, please? Why did you say those things if you like me?", I then do something that I will probably regret.